CNN's O'Brien Gets Into the Fight Game
- watch this! // T H E Journal;
The article suggests a video of an interview of Cable New Network correspondent Soledad O'Brien about her strategy for self-improvement, that was produced by Roadtrip Nation.
- Back: Soledad O'Brien. Bazilian, Emma // Adweek;2/3/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p26
An interview is presented with television journalist Soledad O'Brien who discusses her mass media use including social media,.television viewing and reading interests.
- SOLEDAD O'BRIEN. // Instructor;Fall2013, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p11
The article presents an interview with the journalist and philanthropist Soledad O'Brien, looking at the Soledad O'Brien and Brad Raymond Foundation organization for young women, how teachers can encourage young journalists, and O'Brien's favorite teachers.
- This Mom's Life. Pellettieri, Cortney // Good Housekeeping;Jul2011, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p80
An interview with television news host Soledad O'Brien is presented. Topics include being a working mother, her parenting style, her four children, and what she keeps on her nightstand. She also discusses her favorite family rituals, keeping in contact with her best friend, and what she and her...
- Q & A with Soledad O'Brien. // American School Board Journal;May2012, Vol. 199 Issue 5, p9
An interview with broadcast journalist and Cable News Network (CNN) correspondent Soledad O'Brien is presented. When asked what one of her most memorable interviews was, O'Brien responds that it was with actor Jim Carrey. O'Brien also relays what she enjoys the most about her job, provides...
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. James, Mildred; Jenkins, Anthony // Washington Informer;9/30/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 49b, p20
Two letters to the editor are presented in response to the articles in previous issues including one on the "How Sweet The Sound" choral competition on September 18, 2010 and another on the interview with Soledad O'Brien of the Cable News Network in the September 23, 2010 issue.
- Five Questions for Soledad O'Brien. Miranda, Maria Eugenia // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;1/7/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
An interview is presented with television commentator Soledad O'Brien, who is known for documentaries such as "Black in America" and "Latino in America" shown on Cable News Network (CNN). She notes that she is half Afro-Cuban and half Australian, which helps her relate to many different...
- O'Brien Leads the Conversation for CNN. // Multichannel News;10/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p14
An interview with Soledad O'Brien, a television (TV) personality and correspondent at Cable News Network (CNN) in New York, is presented. When asked about her reaction to the title given to her as the leading global moderator on conversation about race, O'Brien refers to her work as an...
- Race (Still) Matters. MEADOWS, BOB // Essence (Time Inc.);Nov2010, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p132
An interview with several prominent African Americans about the issue of race in the U.S. When asked whether U.S. President Barack Obama's tenure have an effect on public perception towards Blacks, author Lenny McAllister says there is an opportunity for African Americans to grow. Journalist...