Marshalling Disney's Resources
- DISNEY TAKES SUMMER. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p6
An interview with president and chief creative officer Gary Marsh of Disney Channels Worldwide in the U.S. is presented. He shares their strategy that help them became the first network to defeat Nickelodeon and the most-watched cable network. Marsh stresses that they are confident about the...
- Gary Marsh. Rose, Lacey // Hollywood Reporter;6/29/2012, Vol. 418 Issue 23, p40
An interview with Gary Marsh, president of the Disney Channels Worldwide is presented. When asked about the region where the company can develop, he discusses on China. It offers information on Gerry Laybourne who joined Disney-ABC Cable Networks Group in 1996. It offers information on Marvel...
- GARY MARSH. // Daily Variety;10/21/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 15, p43
The article offers information on Gary Marsh, president at the company Disney Channels Worldwide and presents his views on his work.
- The Doc Is on Top. // Animation;Oct2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p9
The article announces the top three preschool cable television series for August 2012 including "Doc McStuffins," "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" and "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."
- A WEALTH OF OPPORTUNITIES. Desjardins, Doug // License! Global;Jun2011, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p112
The article focuses on the opportunities offered by the Disney Junior block of Walt Disney Co. on the Disney Channel. Disney Junior debuted with a television series called "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" and still features popular programs such as "Special Agent Oso" and "Handy Manny." Disney...
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates. Lowry, Brian // Variety Movie Reviews;2/15/2011, Issue 41, p1
The article reviews the animated television program "Jake and the Never Land Pirates," directed by Kelly Ward.
- Disney lands more 'Pirates' // Daily Variety;2/14/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that "Jake and the Never Land Pirates," a preschool television series was renewed by Disney Channel.
- A DAY IN THE LIFE. // Animation;Feb2012, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p40
Photographs of several employees working on the television program "Jake and the Never Land Pirates" are presented including the location designer Jairo Lizarazu, the continuity coordinator Myoung Smith and the producer and story editor Mark Seidenberg.
- Disney Star 'Spunky' In New Role. Hoffman, Melody K. // Jet;3/7/2011, Vol. 119 Issue 9, p44
The article profiles 12-year-old actress Madison Pettis who voices the role as Izzy in the animated television program series "Jake And The Never Land Pirates." The highlights of her motion-picture and television career are noted. She comments on how she and Izzy are similar, what inspired her...