Fresenius Pries Open European High Yield … Again
- Fresenius Pries Open Euro High Yield, Again. // Leveraged Finance News;9/19/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 36, p1
An interview with Michael Brosnan, chief financial officer (CFO) of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, is presented. He highlights the achievements of Fresenius Medical Care and its parent company Fresenius SE in the European high yield market. He emphasizes the 960-million-dollar equivalent...
- No Quick Fix for Europe in Q4. Iyer-Ahrestani, Savita // High Yield Report;10/10/2011, p12
The article provides an outlook for the European high yield bond sector for the fourth quarter of 2011. In September 2011, the German healthcare group Fresenius Medical Care has sold a triple-tranche euro/dollar offering worth 950 million U.S. dollars. The move was seen as a vote of confidence,...
- Fresenius Sells Well After HCA/Magellan. Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;6/4/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports on the bond performance of Germany-based kidney dialysis products manufacturer Fresenius Medical Care AG as of June 4, 2001. Business activities of the company; Plans of the company for business expansion in Asia and Latin America; Pricing of the company's bond issues.
- Five Deals Price in U.S., Europe Gears Up for More. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;6/4/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Reports on pricing of business deals of the U.S. and European bond markets as of June 4, 2001. Business activities of Germany-based dialysis products manufacturer Fresenius Medical Care AG; Ratings achieved by two-tranche deal made by power company AES corp.; Deals made by telecommunication...
- Investors Chat up Fresenius, Give Intergraph the Stink Eye. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p10
The article discusses the decision of some investors to embrace a 1.2 billion U.S. dollars cross-border term loan led by Deutsche Bank for Fresenius SE, the Germany-based unit of global healthcare provider Fresenius Medical Care. Portfolio managers cite the appeal of Fresenius' strong double-B...
- European Issuers Hit the U.S. Road. C. J. C. // Leveraged Finance News;1/30/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the move of several European companies to sell loans and high yield bonds in the U.S. market. It states that these companies take advantage of the favorable dollar-to-euro swap and broader liquidity in the U.S. market as sovereign crisis hits Europe. It also says that...
- Health Care Catching Up in HY Market. // Leveraged Finance News;1/31/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the reemergence of health care companies on the high yield market in 2011. It mentions that four health-care-related companies made deals totaling 2.48 billions dollars in the junk bond market, including companies Vanguard Health Systems Inc., Fresenius Medical Care, and...
- Fresenius Medical's net income up 28% for 3Q. Rosa, Taina // Caribbean Business;11/30/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p33
Reports on the financial performance of Fresenius Medical Care AG for the third quarter of 2000. Net revenue; Earnings per share.
- Another European success. // High Yield Report;02/23/98, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the success of Fresenius Medical Care AG deal during 1998. Value of the deal; How the deal was priced; What the proceeds from the deal will be used for.