O'Brien Leads the Conversation for CNN
- Q & A with Soledad O'Brien. // American School Board Journal;May2012, Vol. 199 Issue 5, p9
An interview with broadcast journalist and Cable News Network (CNN) correspondent Soledad O'Brien is presented. When asked what one of her most memorable interviews was, O'Brien responds that it was with actor Jim Carrey. O'Brien also relays what she enjoys the most about her job, provides...
- Five Questions for Soledad O'Brien. Miranda, Maria Eugenia // Diverse: Issues in Higher Education;1/7/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p4
An interview is presented with television commentator Soledad O'Brien, who is known for documentaries such as "Black in America" and "Latino in America" shown on Cable News Network (CNN). She notes that she is half Afro-Cuban and half Australian, which helps her relate to many different...
- Soledad O'Brien. // PRWeek (U.S. Edition);Sep/Oct2016, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p17
The article presents an interview with Soledad O'Brien, CEO of Starfish Media Group, a multi-platform media production company and distributor. She discusses the origins of the company, its partnership with cable and satellite television channel CNN and television network HBO as well as Al...
- Deconstructing Black America. // Essence (Time Inc.);Aug2009, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p88
An interview with Cable News Network (CNN) anchor and special correspondent Soledad O'Brien about her sequel to the documentary television (TV) program "Black in America" is presented. She cites what viewers can expect from the sequel. She cites notable individuals who will be featured in the...
- CNN's O'Brien Gets Into the Fight Game. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p49
An interview with CNN anchor Soledad O'Brien is presented in which she discusses her "Latino in America" documentary "In Her Shoes" about female boxers, including how she chose the subject, revelations that surprised her while making the documentary, and the reception of "Latino in America."
- watch this! // T H E Journal;
The article suggests a video of an interview of Cable New Network correspondent Soledad O'Brien about her strategy for self-improvement, that was produced by Roadtrip Nation.
- Back: Soledad O'Brien. Bazilian, Emma // Adweek;2/3/2014, Vol. 55 Issue 5, p26
An interview is presented with television journalist Soledad O'Brien who discusses her mass media use including social media,.television viewing and reading interests.
- SOLEDAD O'BRIEN. // Instructor;Fall2013, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p11
The article presents an interview with the journalist and philanthropist Soledad O'Brien, looking at the Soledad O'Brien and Brad Raymond Foundation organization for young women, how teachers can encourage young journalists, and O'Brien's favorite teachers.
- This Mom's Life. Pellettieri, Cortney // Good Housekeeping;Jul2011, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p80
An interview with television news host Soledad O'Brien is presented. Topics include being a working mother, her parenting style, her four children, and what she keeps on her nightstand. She also discusses her favorite family rituals, keeping in contact with her best friend, and what she and her...