- 'LEARN' More About The FCC's Incentive Auction. // CT Daily;4/22/2013, p1
The article offers information on the Reverse-Auctions Now Program (LEARN) public workshop in Washington D.C. on May 3, 2013.
- IN-HOUSE INTERVIEW: Daisy gains. Byrne, Matt // Fund Strategy (Online Edition);6/20/2011, p20
The article presents information on the company Daisy Group which is very acquisitive when compared to other telecoms providers in Great Britain. It informs that David McGlennon is the general counsel of the company also acts as company secretary. It further informs that the company has included...
- Bank telecommunication workshop program set. // ABA Banking Journal;Dec79, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p87
Focuses on the workshop on regulatory, legislative, technical and marketing issues by the American Bankers Association. Venue of the conference; List of speakers; Discussion on the telecommunications innovations in banking.
- Global Regulations: Efficient Use Of Satellite Orbits And Frequencies. Oberst, Gerry // VIA Satellite;2/1/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p4
The article offers information on the one-day workshop by the Radiocommunication Bureau (BR) of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) to be held on May 6, 20029 in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Conference gives information you can use. Balast, Donna // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Sep2001, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p52
Highlights the 6th Annual BICSI Cabling Workshop and Cabling Installation Expo in Providence, Rhode Island. Sponsors of the event; Information on cabling installation products and services; Topics presented in the exhibition.
- LEARN online. // Spirituality & Health;2013 Spirituality & Health Practice, p102
The article recommends online workshops, discussions and live streams about spirituality, including Women and Power Retreat video stream on September 20, 2013, Walk the Walk retreat on October 25-27, 2013 and Shift Network's online courses titled SoulCare.
- From environment to social, community members advocate for change. Thacker, Stacy // Navajo Times;9/24/2015, Vol. 54 Issue 38, pA2
The article reports on the insights of community members in Twin Lakes, New Mexico who participated in the September 2015 Community Awareness Workshop regarding environmental and social change.
- ETSI workshop brings together standards bodies, open source communities for 'NFV Village'. Alleven, Monica // FierceWirelessTech;1/18/2016, p1
The article discusses the highlights of an industry workshop held by the European Telecommunications Standards Institute's Industry Specification Group for Network Functions Virtualization (ETSI NFV) in January 2016.
- Getting ready for the rites of spring. Bischoff, Glenn // Urgent Communications Exclusive Insight;2/24/2011, p2
The article focuses on the webinar on the Project 25 (P25) standard in March 2011. It says that the P25 center on the ability to match and mix the subscriber equipment and network from multiple vendors for interoperable deployment. It also mentions that P25 will be discussed in three workshops...