- J.M. Smucker: Trying to get out of a jam. Whetsell, Tripp // FW;9/1/94, Vol. 163 Issue 18, p16
Features J.M. Smucker Co. Acquisitions; First entry in the natural fruit juice business; Percentage of juice operations in annual revenues; Financial problems; Goodwill associated with the 1988 acquisition of Elsenham Quality Foods.
- Peanut butter goes portable. Martin, Kathryn // Food Engineering;Sep2006, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p17
The article offers information on the cream Jif To Go peanut butter spread in 2.25-oz. single-serve cups for snacking on the go from the J.M. Smucker Co.
- Smucker books food growth but coffee hits profits. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);6/7/2015, p14
A reprint of the article "Smucker books food growth but coffee hits profits" by Katy Askew, which appeared in the online resource' June 4, 2015 issue, is presented.
- Oracle sweetens Smucker's manufacturing efforts. // PC Week;12/08/97, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p88
Announces that the J. M. Smucker Co. has selected CPGO, Oracle Corp.'s enterprisewide consumer packaged goods software, for its enterprise resource planning system. What the company expects from the software.
- Win 4Kids products with Crosse & Blackwell. // Independent Retail News;5/31/2013, p29
The article reports that the food production brand Crosse & Blackwell of the company J.M. Smucker Co. is offering readers of the periodical the chance to win products from its 4Kids product range.
- J.M. SMUCKER. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/4/2015, pA02
The article offers a brief forecast on the profit of American coffee and jam manufacturer J. M. Smucker Co. in 2014.
- Smucker co-brands with Brach. // Snack Food;Aug96, Vol. 85 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the partnership between Brach and Brock Confections and J.M. Smucker Co. for a line of co-branded jelly beans to be launched for fall 1996.
- Smucker's barrier bottle points to healthy baking. // Packaging Digest;Aug98, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p3
Introduces the fruit-based fat substitute for health-conscious bakers, Smucker's Baking Healthy by Orrville, Ohio-based J.M. Smucker Company which is packaged in a barrier bottle. Comments from Vickie Limbach, communications manager at Smucker; Company which made the bottle for Smucker's...
- Smucker's Snackers pack PB & J to go. // Packaging Digest;Oct98, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p8
Presents information on packaging for J.M. Smucker Company's Snackers treat for children. When the product was first made available; Aim of the company; Information on the snack.