30 UNDER 30
- confessions. // FoodService Director;8/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p86
The article presents an interview with University of Georgia Food Services executive director Jeanne Fry who discusses the worst part of her job, her greatest career achievement, and her dream vacation.
- Katie Wilson. Angelou, Maya // FoodService Director;4/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p12
An interview with Katie Wilson, nutrition director of Onalaska Schools in Wisconsin is presented, wherein she talks about the best and worst part of her job, her greatest achievement, and her favorite meal.
- Paul Stanley. // FoodService Director;3/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p18
The article presents an interview with Paul Stanley, director of dining services at Sedona-Oak Creek Unified School District, who discusses his proudest accomplishment, the funniest on-the-job disaster and his most rewarding moment.
- The Nightingale Tribute. Jaeger, Duane // Iowa Nurse Reporter;Jun2013, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p9
No abstract available.
- Staying true to self. // Canadian Nurse;Jun2012, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p42
The article discusses the life and career of nurse Linda LePage-LeClair, who opines that to be successful; one's actions must match one's claims. Linda describes how teaching and learning have influenced much of her life. She believes that to be a good role model every action taken at a...
- Serving up good care. Jones-Berry, Stephanie // Nursing Management - UK;Jun2014, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p39
The article profiles Caroline Lecko, senior nurse and patient safety lead at the National Health Service (NHS) England. Topics covered include the honorary patronage awarded to Lecko by the Hospital Caterers Association (HCA) for advancing nutrition and hydration in patients' recovery plans, her...
- A little thank you does go a long way. Warwick, Cathy // British Journal of Midwifery;Jun2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p388
The author discusses the importance of word of thanks for health professionals, especially for midwives. She considers midwives as the heroines and heroes of the health profession. According to her, midwives should receive more recognition for their work and effort in their career. She recalls...
- Education for Health leader awarded OBE for services to nursing and nurse education. // Practice Nurse;6/21/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p9
The article announces that British Education for Health Chief Executive Monica Fletcher is to be honored with an Officer of the Order of the British Empire award for services to nursing and nursing education.
- Fifth Career Choice a Winner for 2010 Jimmy A. Young Medalist. Bunch, Debbie // AARC Times;Oct2010, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p64
The article features inhalation therapist instructor Margaret Traband at the University of Toledo. It says that being an inhalation therapist is the fifth career choice of Traband. It mentions that Traband was appointed as president of the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC), in...