- New CEZ Deal Valuation Ruled Out. // Emerging Europe Financial Alert;3/3/2003, Vol. 1 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the plans of antitrust office of Czech Republic to make a concession with the government regarding the power company CEZ. Variations in the company's stock price during August 2002-February 2003; Chances for the revaluation of the company's planned takeover of five regional...
- POWER plays. // Prague Business Journal;9/24/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 38
Presents an interview with Cez Financial Director Petr Voboril on marketing strategies of the business in Czech Republic. Aims to strengthen market position; Competition with other electric companies; Business relationship with SME.
- No axe to fall on CEZ chiefs. // Utility Week;9/5/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the rumor surrounding Czech electricity group CEZ about executive dismissals in September 2003. Influence of the rumors on the postponement of the meeting called by Czech National Party Fund (FNM), state shareholder at CEZ; Comments from a FNM spokesman.
- Czech government ousts CEZ boss. // Utility Week;10/31/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p13
Reports on the removal of chairman Jaroslav Mil from CEZ, a big Czech power group, as of October 2003. Plan of the company to participate in the government's imminent coal privatization effort; Advice given by the government on profits from state-run companies; Threat posed by power station...
- CEZ growth strategy stays as Mil departs. Andress, Mark // Utility Week;11/14/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p12
Reports on the dismissal of Jaroslav Mil, chief executive and chairman at CEZ, an electricity company. Comments from Petr Voboril, replacement of Mil at his post; Reason behind Mil's dismissal; Criticism on the management changes at CEZ.
- CEZ lets yet another chief executive officer go. // Power Economics;Jun2000, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p15
Reports on Stanislav Svoboda's dismissal as chief executive officer of Czech Republic-based utility firm CEZ as of June 2000.
- Government's ÄŒEZ hopes up in smoke. Lešenarová, Hana // Prague Business Journal;2/18/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p1
Reports the issues concerning the privatization of the electricity company ÄŒEZ in Czech Republic. Factors influencing the failure to find buyer; Necessary conditions for acquiring the company; Price offered by Enel and Iberdrola for the acquisition.
- Further delays to CEZ privatisation. // Modern Power Systems;Jun2002, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the delayed privatization of Czech power company CEZ following the slowdown of a deal to procure distribution assets.
- Nuclear strike threat at CEZ. // Utility Week;2/21/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p14
Reports on a strike alert of unions in February 2003 at the nuclear power station of the power utility CEZ in Czech Republic in protest of employee layoffs in the energy sector. Argument of the workers concerning the layoff; Stance of CEZ on the issue of layoff; Number of workforce reduced by...