Ericsson Holds Tight To Bluetooth Dream
- Wearable Bluetooth Due Soon. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/12/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p36
Focuses on the plan of Sony Ericsson for a launching of wearable Bluetooth hands-free accessory for wireless phone. Consideration on the features of the module; Coordination of the device with wearer's clothes.
- Has bluetooth marketing blundered? Secker, Matthew // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p12
Reports on the marketing of bluetooth technology. Evolution of the wireless technology; Focus of marketing efforts; Revenue potential of the sector; Mass marketing of bluetooth solutions.
- PARA NUESTROS LECTORES. // Entrepreneur Mexico;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
No abstract available.
- Getting Bluetooth Over The Threshold. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p46
Examines the market potential of Bluetooth technology. Expected sales for Bluetooth by 2005; Factors to consider for Bluetooth to succeed; Analysis of the cost of the technology.
- Sean Kinmont, Brand owners warned over Bluetooth 'cowboys'. Hoffbrand, Jenny // Precision Marketing;10/19/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 22, p12
The article focuses on the regulatory issue of Bluetooth marketing in Great Britain. It is pointed out that Bluetooth marketing has gained popularity among consumers, but a lack of clearness over regulation has threatened brands who seek to follow best practice. It is suggested that users of the...
- TechTalk: Vehicles Go Wireless. Grala, Alyson // License!;Sep2006, Vol. 9 Issue 8, pS45
The article reports on the incorporation of wireless Bluetooth technology into modern automobiles. With new products offered in the market, such as the Phone Book Access Profile and enhanced Hands-Free Profile from Bluetooth Special Interest Group Inc., it would improve phone book handling and...