LACKMANN DIETITIAN ANSWERS: Special requests for health
- Speaking out. Gauthreaux, Stephanie // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/31/94, Vol. 14 Issue 30, p15B
Presents an interview with several women executives in New Orleans, Louisiana. Advent of politically correct hiring practices; Biases against women in professions; Importance of curiosity and hard work; Identification of industries best receptive to women.
- EXECUTIVE SNAPSHOT. MILLER, VALERIE // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/18/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 29, pP42
An interview with Melissa Amaon, Kia Insurance vice president of agency development and relations, is presented, in which she says that while she believes that the U.S. is not getting the anything from the healthcare reform.
- The glass corner office. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p37
Interviews several women financial executives. Situation of women in banking; Benefits of financial executives from their mentors; Reason for the refusal of some women executives to share their knowledge. INSET: Must you be a swinger to be a good community banker?.
- Women's Work. Pekala, Nancy // Journal of Property Management;Sep2002, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p68
Interviews Jana Turner, president of Management Services for CB Richard Ellis. Views on untapped leadership; Strength of women; Qualities of effective leaders; Advice on women starting in business.
- Executive Profile. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/26/2000, Issue 322634, p16
Interviews Mary Elizabeth Solis, manager of the Cardiac Rehabilitation/Cardiac Wellness center of Saint Agnes Medical Center in Fresno, California. Best and worst thing about the job; Professional accomplishment; Yardstick of success; Favorite book; Recreational activities.
- The new working-world order. Cohen, Carolyn // CA Magazine;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p39
Interviews Barbara Moses, president of BBM Human Resources Consultants Inc. in Toronto, Canada. Changes in the old rules about the workplace as of February 2002; Views on the ability of people to cope with the lack of job security; Explanation of the term new employment contract.
- Haynes Stays On The Move. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/21/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p5
Interviews Liza Haynes, director of operations for Pew Campus and Regional Centers in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Career background of Haynes; Duties and responsibilities as director of operations; Aspect of her job that she would like to change.
- my alternative cv. // Grocer;8/4/2012, p60
An interview with Angie Curwen, managing director of Kent Crisps, about her job, her favorite movie, and the animal that best reflect his personality is presented.
- NGTF'S NEW DIRECTIONS AND DIRECTOR VIRGINIA APUZZO. Freiberg, Peter // Advocate;1/20/83, Issue 360, p27
Presents an interview with Virginia Apuzzo about her appointment as director of the National Gay Task Force in New York. Future plans for the group; Importance of public education promotion; Background on the group's anti-violence project.