Throwing in the Towel
- Maryland's March To Madness. Williams, Jim // Baltimore Jewish Times;3/13/2015, Vol. 344 Issue 2, p37
The article presents an interview with the sports documentarian Ross Greenburg who discusses the trust players and coaches have in him, how big a sports fan is he and the people who influenced his life.
- Why the Gun Sounded on 'Inside the NFL' Greenburg, Ross // Multichannel News;2/18/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p37
The article presents an interview with Ross Greenburg, Home Box Office Inc.'s sports president. He talked about the network's decision to discontinue the program and the network's boxing and sports-documentary strategy for 2008. He cited the network's plans for a documentary on the 1960 Cherry...
- 5:4. // Multichannel News;6/19/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p21
Interviews Ross Greenburg, president of Home Box Office Sports. Performance of their television shows such as "Inside the NFL" and "Real Sports With Bryant Gumbel"; Factor that influenced Home Box Office to give sports a prominent position in its subscription on-demand service; Views on boxing.
- Subaru marketing head resigns. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;1/1/96, Vol. 70 Issue 5639, p27
Reports that marketing director, Mary Treisbach of Subaru of America Incorporated has resigned. Comments made by Treisbach and spokesman Richard Marshall; Statistics on sales; Treisbach's former position.
- Outward bound. // National Journal;11/08/97, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p2259
Reports on the resignation of Rima Cohen as health care legislative assistant to Senate Minority Leader Thomas A. Daschle. Reason for the resignation.
- Exiting in style. Ogan, Maggie // Career World;Mar1992, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
Presents a list of things to do and not to do when quitting a job as recommended by Career Opportunities news. Importance of the way in quitting a job; Proper way to leave a job as a learned technique.
- Leaving your job? How to exit with style. Brown, Aneeta // Career World;Oct94, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p4
Offers tips on resignation. Letter writing; Criticisms; Job productivity; Impact of badmouthing; Work transition.
- Employees crave boss' recognition. // USA Today Magazine;Nov94, Vol. 123 Issue 2594, p9
Reports on results of a survey taken in the United States on reasons why employees leave their jobs. Statistics.
- Success secrets. McCormack, Mark // Las Vegas Business Press;02/24/97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p36
Discusses the consequences of losing top executives and employees. Playing of the `take-away game' to combat the feeling of loss; Impact of employees' loss on the status of the company; Disadvantages of short client list; Challenge for the company to work above the competitors.