NBA Digital's New Coach
- Comment. Gopnik, Adam // New Yorker;11/23/98, Vol. 74 Issue 36, p31
Focuses on the strike and lockout in the National Basketball Association (NBA). Reason for the strike and lockout; Information on other strikes and lockouts; Lesson from the NBA lockout.
- Legal hoopholes. McCLURG, ANDREW J. // ABA Journal;Jan1999, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p18
Addresses several legal questions concerning the National Basketball Association (NBA) lockout. Reason for calling it a lockout; Cause of the dispute; Plans to generate more money.
- Public trust put to test by prolonged NBA lockout. CARTER, RICHARD G. // New York Amsterdam News;10/6/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 40, p11
The article the author's views on National Basketball Association's players lockout and the white billionaire owners of the teams.
- THE NBA LOCKOUT. HARRIS, JAIME C. // New York Amsterdam News;10/6/2011, Vol. 102 Issue 40, p43
The article presents information on the National Basketball Association (NBA) lockout due to a dispute between team owners and players over revenue sharing.
- NBA lockout prompts a new motive for aliya: basketball. Steinberg, Jessica // New Jersey Jewish News;10/27/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 43, p25
The article presents information on the lockout of National Basketball Association (NBA) in the North America.
- Tune in, turn on, lock out. Killion, Ann // Sporting News;10/19/98, Vol. 222 Issue 42, p9
Comments on the lockout in the National Basketball Association during 1998. Reason for the lockout; Comparison with the lockout in baseball; Case of the Golden State Warriors basketball team.
- Fixing dysfunctional NBA will take time, flexibility. Benner, Bill // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p39A
The article offers the author's insights on the state of National Basketball Association (NBA) which is suffering from a lockout wherein he states that it needs flexibility and time to fix the NBA.
- Chewing into profits. Hardin, Angela Y. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/12/98, Vol. 19 Issue 41, p1
Focuses on the effects of the National Basketball Association's (NBA) strike and lockout on restaurant businesses in Cleveland, Ohio. Comments from Bud Balsom, vice president of Wallaby's Grille and Brewpub of America, Cleveland, Ohio; Estimated drop in sales for each week of the lockout; Total...
- The NBA is back! Hip hip! Fitzgerald, Larry // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;2/16/2012, Vol. 78 Issue 29, p10
The article reports on the success of the 2011-2012 season of the National Basketball Association (NBA) after coming off a lockout by 30 team owners in the U.S.