Great (Privacy) Expectations
- Disclosure. // Corporate Board;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 30 Issue 177, p27
The article discusses a study on the electronic discovery (e-discovery) among corporations surveyed by the Hewlett-Packard Co. It states that lesser business decision-makers have high confidence in information quality and accessibility despite the priority of companies on information. It notes...
- DANGER AHEAD. Sachitanand, Rahul; Mitra, Kushan // Business Today;5/1/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p78
The article discusses the efforts by Hewlett-Packard Co. (HP) head Leo Apotheker and Dell Computer Corp. founder Michael Dell to stay in competition with Apple in 2011 and the risks brought by these initiatives. It states that the rise of Apple Inc. has caught Dell and HP flat-footed and thus,...
- Sierra Club Calls on Rockefeller to Stop Coal Ash Amendment. Kuykendall, Taylor // State Journal (WV);5/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p12
The article presents information on a support asked by the Sierra Club from Jay Rockfeller, a West Virginia representative, to oppose the club on coal ash amendment that was added by the state's David McKinley.
- Analog isolation amp deflects motor's hostility. Schweber, Bill; Granville, Fran // EDN;06/04/98, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p24
Focuses on Hewlett-Packard's introduction of HPCL-788j amplifier IC. Features of the amplifier; Operations of the amplifier; Cost of the amplifier; Information on the application of the amplifier.
- New desktop workstations from Hewlett-Packard. // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p12
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's introduction of a range of Unix desktop workstations. Models of the workstations; Compatibility; Price; Contact information.
- HP plans cable modem to access online services. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/16/95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p38
Reports on Hewlett-Packard's (HP) plan to develop a ready-to-install cable-modem system for hybrid fiber-coaxial cable television networks.
- An open view for carriers. // Telephony;9/23/96, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p7
Reports on Hewlett-Packard Co.'s introduction of its OpenView Element Management Framework at the PCS '96.
- HP Taps Resellers for E-Commerce. Jones, Kevin // Inter@ctive Week;12/15/97, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p47
Presents information on Hewlett-Packard Company, which wants small business customers to shop globally and buy locally. Information on Hewlett-Packard Company becoming the third large manufacturer to begin relying on resellers to make a marketing oriented Web site generate sales; Indepth look at...
- HP serves notice: Target is printing industry. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;10/13/97, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p52
Reports that Hewlett-Packard Co. will introduce a variety of products, services and technology for the printing industry.