Cox CTO: Let's Get Innovative
- FEEDING THE MACHINE. // Multichannel News;8/27/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p28
An interview with executive vice president and chief technology officer Kevin Hart of Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. is presented. He describes his experience being the chief technology officer and vice president of the company. Hart reveals the company's key technology projects and their...
- Cox Takes Big Data, Analytics to Hart. KEVIN HART, COX // Multichannel News;12/15/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 46, p6
An interview with Kevin Hart, chief technology officer of the company Cox Communications, is presented. When asked about the factors due to which the company converged engineering and information technology, he replied that the company focused on convergence around the Internet Protocol (IP)...
- Video without demand. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/5/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 32, p11
Focuses on the plan of Cox Communications to curtail the market for video on demand (VOD) service in the U.S. Impetus to the move; Speculations on the viability of the VOD; Disclosure on the earnings of the company as of 2002 second quarter.
- Cox Bets on Game Show's Retail Play. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;05/07/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p32
Reports on the marketing strategy of Cox Communications Inc., in Phoenix, Arizona. Details the joint promotion of the company with Game Show Network (GSN), Sony Corp. and Circuit City Store Inc.; Information on the launching of the Cox at Home broadband services; Promotion of the Cox/GSN by...
- Cable company is heading west with new offices. Olekson, Angi // Las Vegas Business Press;9/29/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the opening of the Cox Communication Inc. headquarters in Las Vegas, Nevada. Reason for the expansion of its facility; Plan of the company to design and build streaming video security service for the residential market; Value of the facility.
- Cox Begins Switch To Its Own Internet Service. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;01/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p9
Reports the plan of Cox Communications Inc. to offer Internet service to its customers in San Diego, California. Provision of conversion kits to customers; Access of customers to email addresses; Reference to the number of residential Internet users using the service of the company.
- Cox soon will begin hoarding high-speed Internet customers. Brannon, Keith // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);12/10/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 25, p17
Reports the plan of Cox Communications to establish a broadband Internet network as it ends its partnership with Excite@Home in the United States. Target schedule for the launch of the network; Details on the bankruptcy proceedings of Excite@Home; Popularity of cable high-speed Internet service...
- Excellence born of necessity. Rolls, Jay // CED;Feb2004, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p36
Reports that Cox Communications builds its own Internet telephony backbone. Business strategy; Continuance of its Internet services; Condition of Cox's Internet business.
- Delivering the broadband bundle. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;Dec2003, Vol. 29 Issue 13, p20
Focuses on the business plans of Cox Communications Inc. Emphasis on video-on-demand; Marketing strategy; Plans to offer circuit-switched voice service offerings.