- Dorchester Group Re-Brands, Looks to Expand. Butcher, Dan // Travel Agent;11/20/2006, Vol. 327 Issue 9, p14
The article reports on the rebranded name of Dorchester Group Ltd. to Dorchester Group Collection in London, England. The development of its name was established to support the company's programs and plans concerning the collection of both traditional and contemporary hotels through acquisition...
- Dorchester swoops on Milan hotel. // EuroProperty;2003, p5
America's Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. has sold the Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan for â‚¬ 272m to Dorchester Group Ltd. Dorchester is a Great Britain registered company that manages international hotels belonging to the Brunei Investment Agency in Europe and the U.S. The sale...
- HOTEL NEWS IN BRIEF. // Travel Weekly (UK);9/26/2013, Issue 2187, p20
The article offers news briefs related to hotels which include the opening of its first hotel in the Middle East, the Conrad Dubai, by Corad, and the acquisition of Hotel Eden in Rome by Dorchester Group.
- Calling all hotel operators. Hayhurst, Lee // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;9/2/2005, Issue 1785, p24
The article informs that the developer of an ultra luxury $2 billion spa, hotel and residential complex in the south Arizona desert is in discussions with leading international hotel groups interested in operating the resort's 400-room hotel. Dorchester Group Ltd., which operates the Beverley...
- THE CATERER INTERVIEW: SEAN WHEELER. Harmer, Janet // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/27/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4679, p24
An interview with Sean Wheeler, area director of human resources for the company Dorchester Collection is presented. He states that his achievements at Malmaison and Hotel du Vin was expansion of the hotels to 12 from 6 which were when he joined and bringing the two brands together. He mentions...
- Dorchester Group takes on Milan's Principe di Savoia. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/10/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4281, p11
Reports on the acquisition of Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan, Italy by Dorchester Group from Starwoods Hotels & Resorts Worldwide. Amount paid for the hotel; Allocation of the proceeds from the sales; Brief information on the companies.
- ROYAL FLUSH. Zargani, Luisa // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/12/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 97, p13
Reports on the agreement by Dorchester Group Ltd. to purchase the prestigious Hotel Principe di Savoia in Milan, Italy.
- FRANCE. // Premier Hotels & Resorts;Summer/Autumn2006, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p134
The article features several luxury hotels and resorts in France. These establishments include HÃ´tel Plaza AthÃ©nÃ©e of Dorchester Group Ltd., HÃ´tel de Crillon, an affiliate of Groupe du Louvre company, and Hotel Montalembert of Preferred Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. Information is...
- Pentagram to unveil group identity for Dorchester chain. Balmond, Sarah // Design Week;9/14/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p5
The article reports on the introduction of a new brand identity of Dorchester Group Ltd. hotel chains in Great Britain. The new company identity will be designed by Pentagram and strategic review of the business by Schmidt & Co. According to the creative leader John Rushworth, the initiative...