Scott Spiker on Serving the Middle Class and Financial Planning Beyond Mere Advice
- List: Top Tarrant County Investment Firms. // Fort Worth Business Press;12/6/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 49, p18
A list of the top investment firms in Tarrant County, Texas is presented, including Edward Jones, Merrill Lynch & Co. and First Command Financial Services.
- Money mover. Rutledge, John // Smart Business Chicago;Jul2009, Vol. 6 Issue 9, ps12
The article focuses on the business strategy initiated by John Rutledge as founder, president, and chief executive officer (CEO) of finance firm Oxford Capital Group LLC in the U.S. Accordingly, the highly scalable and flexible business model he created has allowed him to remain lean at the...
- Sants warning to advisers that business models must change. // Money Marketing;7/26/2007, p11
The article reports on the warning issued by Financial Services Authority (FSA) chief executive Hector Sants to adviser firms regarding their willingness to change their business models in response to the retail distribution review (RDR) to put an end to market failures in Great Britain....
- Q&A: RIAD MELITI, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/16/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 46, p23
The article presents an interview with financial services firm Arqaam Capital's founder and chief executive officer Riad Meliti as of November 2012. Meliti discusses various topics including his firm's business model, the development of an equity research division, and his plans for the company...
- With a Little Help: Friends Vouch for Borrowers in New Loan Model. Yurcan, Bryan // American Banker;1/25/2016, Vol. 180 Issue 213, p1
The article focuses on the use of financial service industry to social engagements to properly lend to those who are often left out of the system due to their income, location or age. Topics discussed include the engagement of lending firms to the new business model to determine trustworthiness,...
- Financial CEOs Form New Lobbying Group. Thomas, Trevor // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/17/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 3, p6
Provides information on the Financial Services Forum, a group formed by chief executive officers of financial companies in the United States. Members of the forum; Objective of the forum; Comparison between the forum and the Financial Services Roundtable.
- CEOs' top concerns. // U.S. Banker;Aug99, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p16
Cites the findings of Heidrick & Struggles' survey on the chief concerns of financial services chief executive officers worldwide. Industry consolidation; Customer loyalty and retention; Changes in competition.
- CEO pay reflects banner year in financial services. Chase, Brett // American Banker;2/25/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 37, p1
Reports on the earnings of financial services chief executive officers (CEOs) in the United States. Comparison with the compensation of CEOs of nonfinancial companies; Factors affecting the compensation of CEOs.
- Staying off message. // Money Management;2/17/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p28
The article focuses on the issue on which a chief executive officer (CEO) at a financial services organization was briefed on what key messages to convey and what phrases to repeat during an interview.