Rogers Dishes on Dish Deal
- Pressing Forward. Linnett, Richard // Advertising Age;2000 Special Issue, Vol. 71, p90
Presents an interview with Tom Rogers, the chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Primedia and former president of NBC Cable. The evolution of traditional media forms in the Internet age; Primedia's primary interest which is trade, specialty and consumer magazines; The growth and...
- Building NBC's future. // Broadcasting & Cable;05/05/97, Vol. 127 Issue 19, p28
Presents an interview with National Broadcasting Co. Inc. (NBC) president Tom Rogers. Forecasts of NBC's broadcast and non-broadcast proportion of revenues; Capabilities of the new digital models; Estimation of American audience choice; Dedication in cable broadcasting.
- Building NBC's future. Mandese, Joe // Advertising Age;9/27/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 40, p32
Interviews Tom Rogers, vice president of NBC and president of NBC Cable & Business Development, on the future of the company. Impact of the integration of cable business network CNBC into the core NBC business; Incorporation of NBC network properties into CNBC; Plans for America's Talking;...
- Tom Rogers. Haar, Steven Vonder // Adweek New England Edition;03/15/99, Vol. 36 Issue 11, pIQ/32
Presents an interview with Tom Rogers, president of NBC Cable and Business Development, on his job to create an online media property by using the established NBC network. Vision for NBC's future in the interactive media industry; Partnership with CNet; Electronic commerce; Convergence trends.
- Tom Rogers. Vonder Haar, Steven // MediaWeek;03/15/99, Vol. 9 Issue 11, Interactive Quarterly p32
Interviews Tom Rogers, president of the National Broadcasting Co.'s Cable and Business Development. Key parallels and differences between evolution of cable television business and Internet industry; Impact of speed on the development of Roger's business; Opinion on convergence.
- Peacock gets wired. // Electronic Media;11/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p26
Presents an interview with Tom Rogers, chairman and chief executive officer of Primedia Inc. in the United States. Role in the development of NBC's cable television strategy; Negotiations about merging NBC News with Cable News Network on the domestic and international fronts; Views on pressures...
- Tom Rogers. Haar, Steven Voner // Adweek Southeast Edition;03/15/99, Vol. 20 Issue 11, IQ interactive report p32
Presents an interview with Tom Rogers, president of NBC Cable and Business Development about the future of the interactive media industry. Evolution of the parallels and differences in the cable television business; Advantage of streaming video to online media; Ability of networks with the best...
- Tom Rogers. // Electronic Media;01/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p36
Presents an interview with Tom Rogers, president of NBC Cable, regarding cable television trends. Cable subscribers' viewing preferences; Installation of digital set-top boxes; Sources of viewers' choices.
- Tom Rogers. Haar, Steven Vonder // Adweek Midwest Edition;03/15/99, Vol. 40 Issue 11, IQ p32
Presents an interview with Tom Rogers, president of NBC Cable & Business Development. Similarities in the evolution of cable television business to the Internet industry; Impact on business strategies; NBC's minority investments in Internet properties.