We're In A Good Place
- Q&A. // Technology Review;May/Jun2010, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p34
An interview with Paul Otellini, chief executive officer (CEO) of Intel Corp., is presented. He discusses the economic impact of the loss of competitiveness in the U.S. He states that the origin of innovation does not matter to the company and cites its ability to hire people from anywhere on...
- CORE issues. Moltzen, Edward F. // CRN;3/14/2005, Issue 1137, p18
Presents an interview with Paul Otellini, president and chief operating officer of Intel in the U.S., about developments in the company in 2005. Challenges faced by value-added resellers; Plans of Intel on a product line for smaller channel businesses; Purpose of creating business units in January.
- Intel pushes the envelope. O'Regan, Rob; DiCarlo, Lisa // PC Week;06/29/98, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p51
Interviews Paul Otellini, executive vice president of Intel Corp.'s processor businesses. Intel's plans for stimulating growth in the processor industry; Security issues; The Xeon processor; Pricing for high-end servers; Efforts to increase the number of multithreaded applications; Public...
- Intel India: A Global Arm. // Siliconindia;Oct2003, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p28
Interviews Paul Otellini, Intel president and chief operating officer, about plans for the Intel India Development Center (IIDC) in the U.S. Computer hardware companies' expressed concern on India's shortage of suitably-qualified hardware and silicon design professionals; Issues encountered at...
- Intel gets a new chief. // Network World;5/6/2013, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p6
The article announces that Brian Krzanich has been appointed as chief executive officer (CEO) of Intel Corp.
- Ready for School. // eWeek;3/15/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
The article provides information on the convertible tablet Classmate PC from Intel Corp.
- From classrooms to playground. Chan, Daniel // Malay Mail;7/16/2012, p26
The article previews the Intel studybook tablet computer launched by Intel Corp.
- 25 Facts About Intel. // eWeek;1/3/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p39
The article reports developments within Intel Corp., including computational architecture, tablet computers, and mobile markets.
- INTEL UNLEASHES ITS MEGA-TABLET. Flynn, David // APC (Bauer Media Group);Nov2012, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
The article offers brief information on superslab tablet of Intel Corp.