Transitions Michael Reinvents Dell
- Michael Dell. Smith, Evan // Texas Monthly;May2004, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p112
Interviews Dell Computer Corp. CEO Michael Dell about the company. Changes in experiences as CEO; Importance of customers to the business; Success of the company in the server market; Information on international expansion; Role of Dell in the Texas community.
- DELL: AHEAD OF THE CURVES. // eWeek;10/02/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p40
Interviews Michael Dell, chief executive officer of United States-based Dell Computer Corp. Significance of the Internet to Dell; Potential growth of the storage and server markets; Views about the Internet strategy of Microsoft Corp.
- the real Dell Dude. Ghedi, Courtney // Cosmo Girl;Apr2004, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p118
Interviews DEll CEO and founder Michael Dell. Advice for teenage girls; His attitude toward his business; Reason that girls need to be involved in technology.
- THE DELL WAY. Chopra, Anil // Dataquest;12/31/2014, Vol. 32/33 Issue 24/1, p18
The article presents an interview with Michael Dell, Chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Dell Computer Corp. He informrd about the specific areas where he is taking more interest. He also informed how he see himself in competing in the enterprise solutions market with the existing...
- Is the enterprise going to Dell? Dell, Michael // eWeek;5/10/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p22
Presents an interview with Michael Dell, chairman and CEO of Dell Inc. in the U.S. New initiatives made by the company; Identification of the company's key areas for research and development; Definition of the phrase scalable enterprise.
- michael DELL. Fishman, Charles // Fast Company;Mar2001, Issue 44, p82
Interviews Michael Dell, CEO of Dell Computer, regarding his childhood, family life and work. Features of the Inspiron 8000 laptop developed by the company; Reasons given by Dell for surfing the Web; Educational background of Dell.
- Can Dell Save Dell? Mitchell, Russ // Conde Nast Portfolio;Jul2008, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p86
An interview with Michael Dell, founder and chief executive officer of Dell, is presented. Dell reveals his real reason for coming back as CEO of the company. He claims that China is the second-largest country in the world for Dell sales and it is growing fast. He talks about the company's...
- Thriving, Not Just Surviving. // Newsweek (Pacific Edition);10/21/2002 (Pacific Edition), Vol. 140 Issue 17, p64
Presents an interview with Michael Dell of Dell Computer Corp. His tenure as chief executive officer; His views on corporate scandals; Dell's marketing strategy in China; Others.
- What's 'in store' for Dell. Dell, Michael; Asthana, Praveen // eWeek;2/18/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p63
An interview with CEO Michael Dell and storage chief Praveen Asthana of Dell Computer Corp. is presented. When asked about which segment of hardware business of Dell Computer Corp. such as personal computers, servers or storage systems, has been its fastest-growing years, they refer to storage...