The Big Picture
- Industrial security group elects 1996 exec committee. // Professional Safety;Dec95, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p15
Presents the 1996 newly elected executive committee of the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS). Includes Regis W. Becker, president, director of corporate security; James H. Van Houghton, vice president; Cynthia Conlon, secretary, director of special security, The Rand Corp.' Mark...
- Seminars Offered on School Security. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Feb2000, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the `School Security Threats and Strategies' seminar offered by the American Society for Industrial Security in the United States.
- ASIS 2013 Addresses Topics Ripped from the Headlines. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2013, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p12
The article offers information on the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS) International 59th Annual Seminar and Exhibits to be held in Chicago, Illinois on September 24 to 27 2013.
- New H.Q. for ASIS. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p28
No abstract available.
- THE KINGDOM'S EXPANDING MARKET FOR INDUSTRIAL SECURITY. // Middle East Business Intelligence;4/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p1
Highlights the attendance of a Saudi Arabia delegation at the 47th annual conference and seminar of the American Society for Industrial Security in San Antonio, Texas from October 1 to 4, 2001. Implication of the delegation's attendance on industrial security; Total value of Saudi security...
- Who's listening in? Radcliff, Deborah // Industry Week/IW;05/18/98, Vol. 247 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the leakage of information using cellular communications, while stating that American businesses lost $300 billion in intellectual property in 1997, according to the American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS), an Alexandria, Virginia based research organization. Information on...
- ASIS Releases Listing Of Its 2001 New Publications Supplement. // Insurance Advocate;10/13/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 39, p32
Reports on the release of a publications supplement by the American Society for Industrial Security regarding security-related books in the U.S. in October 2001.
- Robust growth; but storm brews. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p8
Presents highlights from the 1997 annual conference of the American Society for Industrial Security and the International Security Conference Expo. Trends in electronic security; Diversity of security products; False alarm-fighting intrusion detection systems.
- Enterprise Risk Management Reborn. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2010, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on the result of the American Society for Industrial Safety (ASIS)/Chief Security Officer (CSO) Roundtable survey which reveals the increasing use of enterprise security risk management (ESRM) in the companies in the U.S.