I AM… SGB
- Warm Front. // FN: Footwear News;3/28/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p40
Several photographs of athletic shoes including products from DC Shoes, K-Swiss, and Bensimon are presented.
- Athletic footwear's kick. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/8/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 27, p18
Reports on athletic footwear manufacturers' growing success in the women's market with new sport-specific styles and high-performance product offerings. Boom in sales of athletic footwear; Women's annual expenditures on athletic footwear; Sneaker sales.
- Why we're all wearing trainers. Marsh, Harriet // Marketing (00253650);2/15/2001, p19
Analyzes the performance of the trainer shoes of the major sports footwear companies in Great Britain. Percentage of consumers purchasing the shoes in the basis of their fashion appeal; Factors affecting the marketability of the white trainer; Consequences of promoting the footwear as fashion...
- Shoe trends this fall. Wischnia, Bob; Carrozza, Paul // Runner's World;Sep98, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p51
Focuses on the trends in the athletic footwear industry of the United States. Expansion of the trail-shoe category; Influence of sporting good chains; Price trends. INSETS: Shoes on the Web.;Definitions of common terms..
- Athletic's High-Tech Push. // FN: Footwear News;12/13/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 49, p1
Presents an overview of articles on market trends in athletic shoes in the U.S. as of December 2004.
- Athletic shoe sales fall flat. // Marketing News;2/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the sales performance of athletic footwear in the United States from 1990 to 1992.
- SPANISH FLAIR. Anniss, Elisa // FN: Footwear News;2/13/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p18
This section presents news briefs related to the footwear industry in Barcelona, Spain, as of February 2006. The Munoz Vrandecic brand is gaining international traction. A factory was chosen by Supremebeing in Barcelona to produce its sneakers. A capsule collection of men's footwear for fall has...
- ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE: NEW BALANCE. M. W. // Footwear Plus;Mar2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p24
The article profiles New Balance, winner of the Athletic Performance award at Plus Awards 2010.
- Sole Sisters. Kaffer, Nancy // Crain's Detroit Business;4/21/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p13
The article focuses on Powell Peabody, a businesswoman, who is engaged in the business of designer shoes, athletic shoes, and architectural heels. Peabody, who believes that people in Detroit, Michigan, love shoes too, is to open Detroit's Sole Sisters, the third independently owned store in the...