- Let's talk about rape. Vuk, Jen // Eureka Street;5/6/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
The article provides a reflection on the incident that terrorized CBS journalist Lara Logan as she was taken away by an angry mob during an assignment in Cairo Egypt. Logan's experiences of torture, sexual violence, and at the mercy of a pitiless crowd is the thrust of nightmares along with...
- Sexual Assault of Journalists Garners Increased Attention. // Media Report to Women;Summer2011, Vol. 39 Issue 2/3, p1
The article focuses on sexual assault on female journalists including CBS chief foreign correspondent Lara Logan, and journalist Deborah Copaken Kogan. It mentions the book "Shutterbabe," by Deborah Copaken Kogan, in which she discusses the criticism regarding her job. According to Lauren Wolfe,...
- Lara Logan On 60 Minutes Sunday. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;4/29/2011, p5
A blog about Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) News Inc.'s correspondent Lara Logan who suffered a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating while covering news in Egypt is discussed.
- Sabrina Rubin Erdely And Lara Logan: A Tale Of Two Reporters With Bad Sources. MONICA SHOWALTER // Investors Business Daily;4/6/2015, p00
The article focuses on the case of two journalists Sabrina Rubin Erdely of the periodical "Rolling Stone" and Lara Logan, chief correspondent of the CBS Broadcasting Inc., who were both being gulled by a bad source. It mentions that Erdely will not be suspended nor fired as a punishment on...
- Battle Tested. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/30/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 22, p24
Presents information on the challenges faced by Lara Logan as CBS television network's war correspondent. Information on her lowest point in reporting career; Career background of Logan; Efforts done to come out with stories for CBS.
- IN THE LINE of FIRE. Triggs, Charlotte; Behr, Mike; Westfall, Sandra Sobieraj // People;3/7/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p73
The article focuses on the sexual assault on the "60 Minutes" television show journalist Lara Logan while she covered the 2011 revolution in Egypt. Logan's recounting of the event is included, as well as how Egyptian women intervened to prevent her rape. The week before the attack, Logan had...
- A Tarnished Halo. Meehan, Sumayyah // Muslim Observer;2/18/2011, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p3
The article reports that Lara Logan, chief foreign correspondent of CBS News, has experienced brutal beating and sexual assault in Tahrir Square, Egypt when covering the protest against President Hosni Mubarak.
- BURDENS AND BLESSINGS. BELMAKER, GENEVIEVE // Quill;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p28
The article discusses the advantages and dangers associated in the works of female journalists as of September 2014. Based on the survey conducted by the International Women's Media Foundation and the International News Safety Institute, female journalists experience threats and intimidation,...
- The Truth Teller. Dominus, Susan // Glamour;Dec2007, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p250
The article discusses journalist Lara Logan who was named as one of the periodical's Women of the Year, 2007. It offers details of her work as a Columbia Broadcasting System (CBS) news war correspondent to Iraq, where she has worked since the fall of dictator Saddam Hussein in 2003. It also...