Nantucket nectars' recipe for participation
- A Juice Guy Changes Lanes. Heintz, Nadine // Inc.;Dec2003, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p30
Interviews Nantucket Nectars co-founder Tom First, regarding his move to start a new business. Information on Concord Provisions, a gourmet grocery store he will open in Massachusetts; Reasons for opening a retail store; Views on customer service; Changes in his role.
- Neck bands for nectars. Rice, Judy // Prepared Foods;Mar98, Vol. 167 Issue 3, p81
Introduces a line of nutritional beverages from Nantucket Nectars in Boston, Massachusetts, during 1998. Description of the product line; Features of the product; Details on packaging.
- Where can I can feedback about our product? Gruner, Stephanie // Inc.;Aug97, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p93
Looks at how Tom First and Tom Scott, co-owners of beverage maker Nantucket Nectars, pass around a rival product and whenever they share their company story with students or businesspeople and ask how the company should compete with it. The example of a trip to a Harlem elementary school.
- The wisdom of Solomon. Sfiligoj, Eric // Beverage World;08/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1642, p107
Looks at the Nantucket Nectars beverage company's use of computer technology to assist with daily management functions. Utilitzation of Microsoft Excel to execute the accounting process; Background on the company's use of the Solomon IV Scalable SL Server edition.
- Nantucket Nectars Sets First National Promo. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;06/14/99, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p7
Announces the national promotion of the Squeezed Nectars line products by Nantucket Nectars in the United States. Promotional period; Price; Products that can be obtained from the promotion.
- Fans Speak for Nantucket Nectars. Rountree, Kristen // Adweek New England Edition;5/13/2002, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p8
Reports on an in-house print advertising campaign created for the juices offered by Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Nantucket Nectars. Theme of the campaign; Features of the print campaign; Publications that will feature the advertisements.
- Nantucket Resets `Super' Nectars In Push for Broader Herbal Appeal. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;03/22/99, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p6
Introduces the Super Nectar line of juice products from Nantucket Nectars company. Sales of the juice in 1998; Packaging of the product.
- The nectars are really super. Dornblaser, Lynn // Prepared Foods;Sep97, Vol. 166 Issue 10, p51
Focuses on a line of juices from Nantucket Nectars known as Super Nectars. Ingredients in the juices.
- Personality profiles: Tom First & Tom Scott. // Beverage Industry;Mar1998, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p74
Profiles Tom First and Tom Scott, founders of Nantucket Nectars in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Beverage choices of the two; Occupations of First and Scott; Favorite beverage containers of the two Toms; Other personal information about First and Scott.