five question on: Green Business Certification for Brenan Connolly and Danielle Lee
- confessions. Gloodt, Cyndi // FoodService Director;9/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p20
An interview with Cyndi Gloodt, general manager for Sodexo at Northern Trust Bank in Chicago, Illinois, is presented.
- Asian Goes Fusion. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;10/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p40
This article focuses on the Asian menus being offered at several universities and hospitals in the U.S. According to Brenan Connolly, general manager of resident dining at the University of California at Davis (UC Davis), with people becoming educated about different kinds of Asian food, there...
- Lorna Donatone: Sodexo's newest President/COO sees opportunity in the market continuum between foodservice in K-12 and higher education. Lawn, John // Food Management;Mar2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p16
An interview with Lorna Donatone, president and chief operating officer (COO) of Sodexo Inc.'s Education Market is presented. When asked about the advantages of managing the food service in K-12 and higher education, she explains the distinct operations of Sodexo and cites their different mode...
- Sodexo Inks Deal With Smithsonian Zoo. // Food Management Exclusive Insight;3/22/2012, p2
The article reports on a 10-year contract signed by Sodexo to manage dining operations at the Smithsonian National Zoological Park.
- Renovation Inspires 'greening.'. // FoodService Director;1/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p4
The article reports on the renovation of a cafÃ© at the University of Mary Washington (UMW) in Fredericksburg, Virginia. According to Monica Zimmer, director of public relations for Sodexo, the university was one of the first college campuses to receive the official Virginia Green Restaurant...
- Survival of the Sharpest. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;7/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p44
The article focuses on the adjustments made by food service operators in the U.S. during renovations. A carefully planned approach taken by Dining Services at the University of Pittsburgh to its $12.5-million renovation of the dining areas in Litchfield Towers. Sodexo general manager Jodi...
- confessions. // FoodService Director;9/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p32
An interview with Marcey Miller, general manager for Parkhurst Dining Services at Bayer Corp., is presented.
- Peopleï¿½. // Buffalo Law Journal;2/2/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p2
The article announces career developments involving executives in Buffalo, New York including the promotion of Meagan Fitzgerald as tax manager, the employment of Derek Vallese at Szymkowiak & Associates CPAs PC and the appointment of Deirdre Bartholomew as dining manager for Sodexo.
- A Dining Environment for the Modern Workplace. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the modern dining workplace environment of Sodexo Inc., which won the Best Management Company Concept of "Food Management's" 2011 Best Concept Award, in the U.S.