Q&A with Gregg Storey
- Grasping the supply chain. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Apr97, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p104
Applauds the efforts of the Supply-Chain Council (SCC) to improve logistics management through a Supply Chain Operations Reference Model that will serve as a cross-country framework for improving supply-chain management. Planning; Sourcing; Making; Delivering.
- Online Exclusive! Check out our slideshow presentation of the Top 10 Supply Chains at MHMonline.com. // Material Handling Management;Jun2010, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p8
The article offers information on the top 10 supply chains in the U.S., through a slideshow presentation at MHMonline.com.
- Supply chain model crosses industries. // Automatic I.D. News;Jan1997, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on Supply-Chain Council's creation of the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model. Four components of SCOR; Organization's encouragement of the model's action.
- Heard & overheard. // Logistics Today;Nov2003, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p11
Discusses some fallacies of supply chain management in the United States. Cost of full truckloads and less-than-truckloads; Number of suppliers; Role of technology.
- Supply-Chain Council expands. // Transportation & Distribution;Sep96, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p32
Focuses on the addition of 12 members to the ranks of Supply-Chain Council. Features of the council's development of the Supply Chain Process Reference Model; Four basic processes in the model; Comment by Jim Shepherd of AMR.
- Improving Supply Chain Resiliency in China and Beyond. O'Rourke, Morgan // Risk Management (00355593);Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p44
In this article, the author focuses on the role of China in the supply chain for the key product of companies as well as the severe financial effect on the global supply chain by interdependent risks.
- Chain link. Bell, John // Automotive News;6/8/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5770, p27I
Provides information on the nonprofit group called the National Initiative for Supply Chain Integration Limited (NISCI) created to help United States based manufactures better manage the various tiers of suppliers that serve them. Comments from Mike Doyle, chairman and chief executive officer...
- Supply chain reference model. // IIE Solutions;Dec96, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p9
Announces the structure of Supply Chain Council's (SCC) Supply Chain Operations Reference Model. Description and features of the model; Organizers of the SCC; Its company members.
- SUPPLIERS DIRECTORY. // Glass Quarterly;Spring2004, Issue 94, p64
A directory of art suppliers in the U.S. is presented.