- CHEF COMPETITION DECIDES NEW MENU. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p8
The article informs that six menu items created by Aramark chefs will be featured in the new menu for The Ballroom at Adventure Aquarium in Camden, New Jersey. The menu items were decided by a competition staged at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, in which 12 chefs from Aramark's Sports &...
- SIMPLE SUCCESS. Boxall, Ian // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/3/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4398, p44
Relates the experience of chef Ian Boxall in cooking for the delegates of the 2005 Chef Conference held in Spain. Factors considered by the chef in cooking the dishes for his fellow chefs; Challenges faced by the chef in preparing the food; Number of desserts served.
- SCHEDULE-AT-A-GLANCE. // Restaurant Business;1/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p45
The article lists schedule of conferences on different themes related to the food industry. On February 01, 2004, Hands-On Workshops will be held at Johnson & Wales University between 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. On February 2, conference on the theme of "Food Flights," will be held from 11:35 a.m. to...
- MenuDirections '07 agenda takes shape. // FoodService Director;10/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on the fifth annual MenuDirections Conference, which will be held from March 25 to 27, 2007, in Phoenix, Arizona at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel.
- Guide to the MD Dine-Around. // FoodService Director;2/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
The article offers information on the MenuDirections conference to be held in Charleston, South Carolina on February 26, 2012.
- TALKING POINTS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/19/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4654, p20
Information about a meeting related to menu according to seasons is presented.
- Planning the perfect menu. // Conference & Exhibition Fact Finder;Dec2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p18
The article gives advice on planning the menu for a conference and other big events. The author gives advice on what food is ideal for conference attendees. Menu that ensures that attendees will be alert throughout the day is also discussed. The article also provides tips on how to plan for...
- Tides of Change. Hobsbawn-Smith, Dee // Foodservice & Hospitality;Nov2010, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p6
Information on the Canadian Chefs' Congress held at the Providence Farm in Vancouver Island, British Columbia is presented. Topics include the status of Canadian fisheries, the risk of the increasing ocean's acidity, and the creation of low-carbon-footprint menus. Moreover, the conference...
- Higher Aspirations. Malone, Michael // Restaurant Business;3/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 5, p32
The article presents information related to variety of dishes served in restaurants. There are evidence that chains are satisfying what's quickly becoming a voracious customer demand. Demonstration sessions at Johnson & Wales got attendees out of their seats and into the kitchen. The throng of...