Douglas Shulman on IRS Plans for Tax Compliance, Enforcement, and Service
- Internal Revenue Service scandal worsens. Hensarling, Jeb // Malakoff News (TX);6/14/2013, Vol. 104 Issue 22, p2
The article focuses on the scandal faced by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama, wherein it is said that the IRS is affecting the basic rights of the citizens while wasting the taxpayers' money.
- Imagine ... Reagan, Michael // Ellis County Press;5/23/2013, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p3
The article presents the author's views on various issues faced by the U.S. including Benghazi, Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and AP stories, and criticizes President Barrack Obama's administration.
- Poll: Nearly half think White House was involved in IRS targeting of conservatives. Easley, Jonathan // Hill;6/19/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 74, p16
The article reports on the poll by Cable News Network (CNN)-ORC International, which suggests that nearly half of American voters believe that the administration of the U.S. President Barack Obama was involved in the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS)'s treatment of conservative groups.
- Psalm XXIII. // Claremont Review of Books;Winter2012/2013, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p94
An excerpt from the article "Parthian Shot" by Mark Helprin in the December 2012 issue is presented.
- Obama presses for major funding spike at tax agency. Becker, Bernie // Hill;2/3/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on the plan of U.S. President Barack Obama to increase the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)'s budget to reverse the cuts in the revenue agency.
- Watchdog sues IRS for targeting-scandal records. Needham, Vicki // Hill;2/25/2015, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p14
The article reports that Cause of Action, a government oversight group, hasfiled a motion in federal court urging the administration of U.S. President Barack Obama to release records linked to the Internal Revenue Service's (IRS) targeting of conservative-leaning individuals.
- Team Obama digs in Precious time draining away. // Hill;5/20/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 59, p1
The article discusses the controversies confronting the administration of the U.S. President Barack Obama in his second term in office, focusing on the approaches of the administration to issues such as the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) treatment of conservative groups.
- Obama's tax audit strategy. MORRIS, DICK // Hill;6/5/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 66, p25
The author discusses the strategy made by U.S. President Barack Obama of using the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)'s tax audit to undermine the activity of Israel related to settlements on the West Bank.
- President Obama Discusses the Internal Revenue Service. Compton, Matt // Whitehouse Blog;2013, p469
A blog post about the remarks delivered by U.S. President Barack Obama regarding the Internal Revenue Service is presented.