'Dr. Drew' Hangs His Shingle at HLN
- Seek Professional Help. Juarez, Vanessa // Entertainment Weekly;1/25/2008, Issue 975, p33
The article presents an interview with Dr. Drew Pinsky, who is featured on the reality television program "Celebrity Rehab." In the interview Pinsky humorously comments on ways that those addicted to television can cope with the fact that new television programs are not being made because of the...
- AN EXPERT WEIGHS IN ADDICTION TELEVISION. Ram, Archana // Entertainment Weekly;4/16/2010, Issue 1098, p64
The article reviews several television programs including "Hoarders," "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew," starring Drew Pinsky and "Addicted."
- Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew. // Daily Variety;1/10/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 4, p3
The article reviews the reality television program "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew."
- Dr. Drew Pinsky's Bad Medicine? Armstrong, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;6/17/2011, Issue 1159, p18
This article discusses addiction medicine specialist and television personality Drew Pinsky and the drug rehabilitation program on his show "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."
- What to Watch THURSDAY. Shaw, Jessica // Entertainment Weekly;3/5/2010, Issue 1092, p87
The article presents a guide recommending several television show to watch on Thursday, March 4, 2010, including "The Office," "CSI," and "Celebrity Rehab With Dr. Drew."
- LEARNING TO FLY. Frimmel, Jenna // Hollywood Reporter;5/26/2010, Vol. 414 Issue 42, p14
The article focuses on educational television shows in the U.S. that overtly include educational elements in their story lines. It mentions that Discovery Channel's Emmy-nominated "Dirty Jobs" gives viewers a unique and clear approach of certain jobs. Mike Rowe, the show's host emphasizes that...
- What to Watch THURSDAY. Shaw, Jessica; Wolk, Josh // Entertainment Weekly;10/31/2008, Issue 1018, p57
This article reviews television programs including "Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew" starring Gary Busey, "Ugly Betty" featuring Ralph Macchio, and "The Office."
- Critics Tour Scenes: Bugs, Bollywood. // Multichannel News;1/12/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p4
The article reports on the launch of the television program "Green Porno," in its second season on Sundance Channel. The television program will be hosted by celebrity Isabella Rossellini who in her second season came with the information that earthworms are hermaphrodictic, and breed in the 69...
- Celebrity Family Feud. // Daily Variety;6/23/2008, Vol. 299 Issue 55, p8
The article reviews the television program " Celebrity Family Feud," hosted by Al Roker.