30 UNDER 30
- confessions. // FoodService Director;3/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p14
The article presents an interview with Joie Schoonover, director of Dining and Culinary Services at the University of Wisconsin in Madison, about her experiences in the foodservice industry.
- FUEL TO WIN! Barclay, Sam // Tennis;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p42
The article presents interviews with several sports nutritionists including Molly Morgan of Creative Nutrition Solutions, Heidi Skolnick of Nutrition Conditioning Inc., and Chris Mohr of Mohr Results Inc., who talk about role of nutrition in athletes' performance.
- Dahlia Nardone. // FoodService Director;3/15/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p16
An interview with Dahlia Nardone, assistant retail manager at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, about her experiences and accomplishments in the foodservice industry is presented. Nardone says being able to actually see her employees learn from what she does is her proudest moment. She...
- Lunch withâ€¦. Remark, Tricia // Albuquerque: The Magazine;Dec2010, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p314
An interview with Rudy Simchak, director of dining services at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, is presented. When asked about his decision to work in the food industry, he says he has was always been interested in food service and has worked in various food chains since high school....
- ALASTAIR DUNCAN. Baker, Jane // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/30/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4258, p64
Presents an interview with HIV dietitian Alastair Duncan of Guy's & St. Thomas Hospital. His educational background; Career highlights; Importance of nutritional assessment for HIV patients.
- YOUR GUIDE TO WINNING NUTRITION. Apoian, Anna M. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;May97, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p88
Interviews registered dietician Marilyn S. Peterson on the type of nutrition applicable to athletes. Amount of calories that bodybuilders should consume; Recommendation for bodybuilders who want to increase muscle weight; Trend toward high-fat diets; Advantage and disadvantages of various...
- Protein ABCs. Mann, Denise // Better Nutrition;Sep2002, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p68
Interviews several dietitians on the nutritional benefits of proteins. Function of protein in the human body; Integration of vegetable protein sources in the diet; Factors influencing the need to take in dietary supplements.
- Click go the shears: Sports Nutrition for shearers. Logan, Ruth; Barnard, Janelle; O'Connor, Helen // Sport Health;Autumn2008, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p12
An interview with Sports Dietitian Ruth Logan is presented. When asked about the challenge of unusual catering or diet, she said that she advised the shearers to have an eating plan that supports fat loss but maintain energy. She said she was able to draw on information about the potential...
- Ashley Basque, R.D. // FoodService Director;11/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p32
The article presents an interview with Ashley Basque, clinical dietitian at York Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Philadelphia, who discusses about her proudest accomplishment in life, the biggest challenge that she had to overcome, and her most rewarding moment as a dietitian.