- How to handle the media. // Management;Mar97, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
Presents tips for managers about handling media interviews. Refusing to comment about something; Broken record technique; Apologizing or admitting mistakes; Encouraging fact-checking after the story in written.
- superinsulation: DECEMBER CALENDAR ITEM. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec2007, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p27
An interview with several executives including Jim Andersen, Bill Lippy, Susane Robis and Gale Tedhams on superinsulation is presented.
- siding: DECEMBER CALENDAR ITEM. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec2007, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p32
An interview with several executives including Rick Hovick, Mark Scroggins and Michael Sweeney on stucco siding is presented.
- Stray-cation destination: Palm Springs Canyon Club Hotel. Jordan, Gary // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/2/2009, Issue 1110, p31
An interview with Chris and John, owners of the Canyon Club Hotel, is presented.
- Brand in the news: Waitrose. // Marketing (00253650);6/15/2011, p4
An interview with a marketing executive at Waitrose Ltd. is presented.
- FEBRUARY CALENDAR ITEM: asphalt shingles. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Feb2008, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p14
An interview with roofing industry executives Paul Batt from CertainTeed Corp., Reed Hitchcock from the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturing Association and Gary McElyea of Tamko Building Products Inc. is presented.
- Sound Off: How Agents & Carriers Forge Success. // Insurance Networking News;Sep2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p6
An interview with various insurance executives is presented, including Brian Bartosh of Top O'Michigan Insurance Agency Inc., Virginia Bates of VMB Associates, and Carolyn Durland of CPCU.
- Habbo. // Marketing (00253650);7/14/2010, p47
An interview with an executive of Habbo Ltd., a subsidiary of Sulake, is presented.
- The glass corner office. Cocheo, Steve // ABA Banking Journal;Oct2001, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p37
Interviews several women financial executives. Situation of women in banking; Benefits of financial executives from their mentors; Reason for the refusal of some women executives to share their knowledge. INSET: Must you be a swinger to be a good community banker?.