BNP Paribas Plans Big Hires in the Americas
- BNP Paribas' Next Step. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/25/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p1
An interview with BNP Paribas SA's North American chief executive Everett Schenk is presented. Schenk says the firm is to bring 300 professionals in the U.S. and Canada in 2011, but tends to keep its corporate debt focus on industries such as energy and financial institutions. When asked on its...
- BNP Paribas Plans Big Hires in the Americas. Rozens, Aleksandrs // Leveraged Finance News;3/7/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 10, p4
An interview with chief executive officer (CEO) Everett Schenk of BNP Paribas, North America, is presented. Schenk details the bank's expansion in North America through mergers and acquisitions and hiring of potential bankers who have qualified experience and good client contacts. He confirms...
- BNP Paribas Beefs up Global HY Team. Iyer, Savita // High Yield Report;07/03/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 27, p2
Informs that French bank BNP Paribas has added several staff to its global high yield business team, in the areas of sales and trading and research.
- Why This French Bank Likes US Westerns. Moriarty, George B. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/25/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 36, p23
The article presents an interview with Phillipe Bordenave, CFO of the BNP Paribas Private Bank, in Europe. When asked on the process of expansion in the Western U.S., he related that the bank is expanding through BancWest, a fusion of two banks First Hawaiian Bank and California's Bank of the...
- Bank's N.J. move sparks leasing. Satow, Julie // Crain's New York Business;6/11/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p32
The article reports that the decision of European bank BNP Paribas SA to expand its offices in New Jersey has opened opportunity for several leasing deals at one of its Manhattan, New York City locations. In January 2007, BNP Paribas leased nearly 150,000 square feet at 525 Washington Boulevard...
- BNP Paribas RE looks to parent's clients for expansion. // Estates Gazette;7/17/2010, Issue 1028, p47
The article reports that BNP Paribas Real Estate (BNP PRE) hopes to utilize the business contacts and corporate banking operations of BNP Paribas for business expansion.
- A Hefty Hiring Season. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/4/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 46, p36
The article presents information on the career developments of various professionals in the financial services industry in the United States. Seven Hills Partners LLC hired Ted Ridgway as a partner in technology, media and telecom. JPMorgan's head of natural gas trading, Parker Drew, has left...
- BNP Paribas on Fixed Income Hiring Spree. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p18
The article reports that French bank BNP Paribas has recruited a number of fixed income professionals as part of its effort to grow its U.S. fixed income group. An estimated 20 new professionals were recruited by the bank in October 2009 making the number of professionals in the fixed income...
- BNP Paribas: no gambling in Monaco. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;November 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p117
Reports on BNP Paribas' two separate agreements designed to bolster of its private banking business in Monaco. BNP Paribas' intentions to become a serious player in global private banking; BNP Paribas' purchase of Societe Monegasque de Banque Privee and Bank von Ernst.