Hotter Midmarket Requires Caution
- Hotter Midmarket Requires Caution. M. S. // Leveraged Finance News;2/28/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p1
An interview with CapitalSource Inc. leveraged finance business head Richard DeBaere is presented. When asked about middle market developments in 2010, he refers to capital acess. DeBaere states that the middle market has a healthy pace despite its ups and downs in 2010 with leveraged loans...
- TICC Capital Closes on $225M CLO. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;8/15/2011, p14
The article reports on the closure of the 225 million U.S. dollars collateralized loan obligation (CLO) transaction by TICC Capital with the issuance of senior notes of the CLO having an initial face amount of 101.25 million U.S. dollars and rated AAA by Standard & Poor's (S&P).
- Arsnova Capital buys CDOs in Japan. DG // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p7
Reports on Arsnova Capital Research's acquisition of collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in Japan. Three key members of the Arsnova team; Involvement of the three key players in the building and management of the CDO business for Sumitomo Life.
- Merrill Marketing $300M CLO for Shenkman Capital. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;6/18/2012, p10
The article offers information on Shenkman Capital Management's Slater Mill Loan Fund, the company's first collateralized loan obligation since the 2008 financial crisis.
- Garrison Capital Prices $350M Middle Market CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;9/23/2013, p30
The article cites a total of 350 million U.S. dollars in middle market collateralized loan obligation (CLO) issued by lender Garrison Capital to refinance an existing credit facility and subsequently increase the company's leverage and reduce its costs of funds.
- Cerberus Preps $450M Middle Market CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;12/23/2013, p14
The article reports that private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management is marketing its third collateralized loan obligation (CLO).
- CLO Pipeline Grows with $411M WhiteHorse Deal. Carlson, Nicole // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p40
The article reports on the launch by investment advisory firm WhiteHorse Capital of a collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in August 2013.
- U.K. Manager Eyes U.S. DIP Loans for CLOs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/24/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p11
The article reports on the plan of Elgin Capital, an asset manager based in London, England, to start buying debtor-in-possession loans backing U.S.-based companies for its collateralized loan obligations (CLOs).
- Golub Partners Prices $411M CLO. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p19
The article reports on a 411 million U.S. dollar collateralized loan obligation priced by Golub Capital Partners supported by broadly syndicated loans.