3G Operators Will Find It Hard To Ignore TD-SCDMA
- Ultrasecure Entry Card. // Popular Mechanics;Mar2003, Vol. 180 Issue 3, p18
Reports on an Intelligent Digital Passport (IDP) developed by the firm Siemens AG for verifying a person's identity. Features of the IDP; Technology used in IDP; Significance of IDP.
- Siemens goes massively micro. Fitzsimons, Barbara // Manufacturer;Oct2014, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p23
The article offers insights of its production process at Amberg, Germany-based facility of Siemens Electronics Works with information on labeling, packaging and innovative technologies being used.
- Untitled. // New Zealand Management;Mar2000, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p12
Announces the launching of HiPath, an Enterprise convergence Architecture of Siemens, in New Zealand. Benefits of technology; Comments from Kieron Gilpin, Siemens New Zealand business manager.
- Siemens Opens New Tech Incubators. // Research Technology Management;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p4
Features the Technology-To-Business (TTB) Center of Siemens AG in Berkeley, California. Details on the company's launching of the Siemens Technology Accelerator (STA) center in Munich, Germany; Aims for establishing the TTB center; Details on the startups started by TTB; Competition between...
- Scaling new heights of control. // Works Management;Feb2003, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p33
Reports on the enhancement of the PCS7 process control system by Siemens. Use for controlling critical applications; Installation of standard process automation functions and safety-related technology; Operational design using a variety of communication protocols.
- Pyramid server group to tap into other Siemens divisions. Cunningham, Cara // InfoWorld;3/3/97, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p35
Reports on Pyramid Technology's plans to increase coordination with many of its sister divisions in Siemens AG. Company's change of name to Siemens Pyramid; Integration plans between Unix and Windows NT operating environments; Company's retail system.
- Britain finds success in attracting foreign high-tech investment. MacLeod, Alexander // Christian Science Monitor;8/24/95, Vol. 87 Issue 189, p9
Reports on the large investment made by foreign high-technology companies in Britain in 1995. Details on investment made by German electronic company Siemens and others; Favorable conditions prevailing in Britain; Advantages certain areas in Britain for particular companies.
- Announced. // InfoWorld;1/30/95, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p35
Announces Siemens AG's agreement to acquire Pyramid Technology Corp. for $207 million. Pyramid to operate as a separate entity within Siemens' Nixdorf Informationssysteme AG subsidiary.
- HCL Tech Inks Pact with Siemens. // Dataquest;6/15/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p80
The article offers information on the agreement of HCL Technologies Ltd. with Siemens to improve the client selection of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software in India.