30 UNDER 30
- confessions. // FoodService Director;9/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p22
The article presents an interview with Cavin Sullivan, general manager for Metz Culinary Management at The J.M. Smucker Co., in which he talks about the best and worst part of his job, what he considers his greatest achievement, and what he would be doing if he was not in foodservice.
- Smucker's GC Sees Future In Money Matters. Carlton, A.P. // Corporate Legal Times;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 138, p61
Interviews Steven J. Ellcessor, chief financial officer (CFO) of The J.M. Smucker Co. about his works. Remarks on how Ellcessor made the transition from general counsel to CFO; Challenges outside of technical expertise that he encountered; Advice from someone who is in his position ten years...
- So long, smucker! Spethmann, Betsy // Brandweek;7/10/95, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p24
Reports that Smucker's fruit preserves has done its first major redesign in decades. Aim of protecting its flank in an increasingly competitive environment.
- J.M. Smucker: Trying to get out of a jam. Whetsell, Tripp // FW;9/1/94, Vol. 163 Issue 18, p16
Features J.M. Smucker Co. Acquisitions; First entry in the natural fruit juice business; Percentage of juice operations in annual revenues; Financial problems; Goodwill associated with the 1988 acquisition of Elsenham Quality Foods.
- Peanut butter goes portable. Martin, Kathryn // Food Engineering;Sep2006, Vol. 78 Issue 9, p17
The article offers information on the cream Jif To Go peanut butter spread in 2.25-oz. single-serve cups for snacking on the go from the J.M. Smucker Co.
- Smucker books food growth but coffee hits profits. Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);6/7/2015, p14
A reprint of the article "Smucker books food growth but coffee hits profits" by Katy Askew, which appeared in the online resource' June 4, 2015 issue, is presented.
- Oracle sweetens Smucker's manufacturing efforts. // PC Week;12/08/97, Vol. 14 Issue 51, p88
Announces that the J. M. Smucker Co. has selected CPGO, Oracle Corp.'s enterprisewide consumer packaged goods software, for its enterprise resource planning system. What the company expects from the software.
- Win 4Kids products with Crosse & Blackwell. // Independent Retail News;5/31/2013, p29
The article reports that the food production brand Crosse & Blackwell of the company J.M. Smucker Co. is offering readers of the periodical the chance to win products from its 4Kids product range.
- J.M. SMUCKER. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/4/2015, pA02
The article offers a brief forecast on the profit of American coffee and jam manufacturer J. M. Smucker Co. in 2014.