- Tony Almeida. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;12/11/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 50, p40
The article presents an interview with Tony Almeida, the director of food and nutrition/environmental/ host services for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, New Brunswick, New Jersey. When asked about what drove him to a career on health care foodservice, he talked about the history of...
- How to handle the media. // Management;Mar97, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p22
Presents tips for managers about handling media interviews. Refusing to comment about something; Broken record technique; Apologizing or admitting mistakes; Encouraging fact-checking after the story in written.
- superinsulation: DECEMBER CALENDAR ITEM. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec2007, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p27
An interview with several executives including Jim Andersen, Bill Lippy, Susane Robis and Gale Tedhams on superinsulation is presented.
- siding: DECEMBER CALENDAR ITEM. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Dec2007, Vol. 84 Issue 12, p32
An interview with several executives including Rick Hovick, Mark Scroggins and Michael Sweeney on stucco siding is presented.
- Stray-cation destination: Palm Springs Canyon Club Hotel. Jordan, Gary // Gay & Lesbian Times;4/2/2009, Issue 1110, p31
An interview with Chris and John, owners of the Canyon Club Hotel, is presented.
- Brand in the news: Waitrose. // Marketing (00253650);6/15/2011, p4
An interview with a marketing executive at Waitrose Ltd. is presented.
- FEBRUARY CALENDAR ITEM: asphalt shingles. // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Feb2008, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p14
An interview with roofing industry executives Paul Batt from CertainTeed Corp., Reed Hitchcock from the Asphalt Roofing Manufacturing Association and Gary McElyea of Tamko Building Products Inc. is presented.
- Sound Off: How Agents & Carriers Forge Success. // Insurance Networking News;Sep2008, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p6
An interview with various insurance executives is presented, including Brian Bartosh of Top O'Michigan Insurance Agency Inc., Virginia Bates of VMB Associates, and Carolyn Durland of CPCU.
- Habbo. // Marketing (00253650);7/14/2010, p47
An interview with an executive of Habbo Ltd., a subsidiary of Sulake, is presented.