Complete this sentenceâ€¦
- LINKS & NOTES. // People Management;2/24/2011, p41
A list of the links and notes related to human resource articles published in this issue is presented including an interview by Michelle Stevens, "HR Outlook" survey, and Next Generation HR.
- Teeing Off With the Right Employees. // Workforce;May97, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p93
Interviews Brenda Paik Sunoo, senior editor of 'Workforce,' related to human resource (HR). Her background in the human resource career; Challenges in the HR industry; Information on the establishment of Pebble Beach University.
- Statistics you need to knowâ€¦. // Personnel Today;3/18/2008, p46
The article presents statistics related to human resources (HR).
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCE…. Wade, Alannah // People Management;1/14/2010, p54
An interview with Alannah Wade, human resource (HR) consultant at Chambers Wade, is presented.
- HR Q&A. // HR Specialist;Nov2012, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p5
The article presents questions and answers related to human resource (HR) including company calendar, personal questions that can be asked during an interview and paying on hourly basis.
- All change. Griffiths, Julie // People Management;8/12/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p14
Interviews Andy Cook, head of corporate human resources (HR) and group employee relations of Transport for London (TFL) in England, about the restructuring program of TFL. Organizational structure of the company's HR department; Impact of the restructuring program on HR; Difference between a...
- COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦. // People Management;7/29/2010, p42
An interview with Trafalgar human resource (HR) director Patricia Wheatley Burt is presented, in which she talked about the possibility of being involved in public relations (PR) or marketing if she were not in HR, her most embarrassing moment at a job interview and an HR phrase that she hated.
- It's ok to focus on heart and soul. Laabs, Jennifer J. // Workforce;Jan1997, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p60
Discusses the importance of human resource (HR) management in an organization. Focus of HR in an organization; Reason for relating HR as the heart of an organization; Why HR is a moral compass.
- Untitled. // Personnel Today;8/21/2007, p3
The article presents an answer to a question related to human resource (HR) consultancy.