Netflix: Stream On
- Critical Darlings. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/18/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p11
Photographs of several cable television network executives are presented including Kevin Reilly from Fox Entertainment, Steve McPherson from ABC Entertainment Group and Jeff Gaspin from NBC Universal Television Entertainment.
- Channeling in on education. Coccia, Regis // Business Insurance;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p38D
Presents information on television broadcasting of education and training courses by insurance industry workers. Launch of educational programming by the Insurance Broadcast System (IBS); Details on IBS; Comments by Mark I. Epstein, president and chief operating officer of the Insurance...
- Xaos' Wild Ride. Diaz, Ann-Christine // Advertising Age's Creativity;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the broadcast identification campaign created by Xaos for cable television network ZDTV. Women executives at the animation and design house, Xaos; Mastery of the visual territory of large-format cinema; Xaos' ride film project for the Volkswagen AutoStadt automotive theme park.
- Discovery boss lands C4 creative job overseeing brand promotions. // Marketing Week;5/18/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p12
Reports that Channel 4 has hired Discovery Channel promotional boss Jon Stevens as creative director. Expansion of the creative services department; Steven's accomplishments at Discovery Channel; Role in the channel's programming and brand promotions; Annual advertising budget.
- Lifetime's Black Says She's Staying. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;12/17/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 51, p2
Reports the stay of president Carole Black with Lifetime Television. Details on the company policy on rumors; Information on the rumors of Black leaving the network; Search of Disney for an executive.
- Nickelodeon taps Australia GM to fill Asia-Pac VP post. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/25/2005, p6
This article reports that Catherine Nebauer, general manager for Nickelodeon Australia, has been promoted to senior vice-president/general manager for the channel across Asia-Pacific. In her new role, she will be based in Singapore and will lead the development of Nickelodeon's operations...
- Telemundo lays cable with Zel. Sutter, Mary // Daily Variety;9/27/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 59, p12
Announces the appointment of Antoinette Zel as new executive VP of cable networks and strategic planning of Spanish-language broadcaster Telemundo in Florida.
- PREMIUM'S PATTERN A BOON FOR BASICS. LITTLEJOHN, JANICE RHOSHALLE // Multichannel News;2/25/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p13
The article focuses on the importance of original series as a programming tool for premium and basic cable television networks in the U.S. According to Vlad Wolynetz, vice president of production, series and movies for AMC, the contribution of premium networks was allowing character development...
- TWC Brings Africa To New York City. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;9/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p8
The article reports on the launch of The Africa Channel of Time Warner Cable of New York and New Jersey on September 18, 2008 in New York. Its programs include special events, news and information, travel and lifestyle, music and feature films from Africa. According to Bob Watson, region vice...