- How I got where I am today. Phillips, Lucy // People Management;11/13/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p74
An interview with Alex Wilson, group human resources (HR) director at British Telecommunications (BT), is presented. He shares that he grew up developing an interest in industrial relations since a lot of his family worked as trade unionists and shop stewards. He describes the career lesson he...
- Good week for... // Personnel Today;6/8/2010, p2
The article offers information on the positive developments related to personnel management that took place at Tesco PLC and BT Group PLC
- BT Looks for Growth in Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa. // European Telecom;Jan2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p13
The article reports that telecommunication company BT Group will hire additional employees to expand its industrial operation in various areas including China, Hong Kong, and Japan.
- Well thought-out CSR helps your business stand out from crowd. MARTIN, RICKY // Recruiter;Jun2014, p19
The author informs human resource (HR) executives that implementing a well-conceived corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy could yield long-term rewards for their companies by empowering them to stand out against the competition. He advises them that a comprehensive CSR strategy should...
- Unilever Extends Partnership With BT To Help It Grow Sustainably. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;Sep2013, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
The article reports on the announcement of communications services firm BT Group PLC that consumer goods company Unilever Group has extended their nformation technology contract from 2013 to 2016. It states that the contract extension reaffirms the commitment of Unilever to provide oustanding...
- Stakeholders as partners. // Times 100 Case Studies;2014, p1
The article presents a case study of the engagement of telecommunication company BT Group PLC with its stakeholders. Information about the company's stakeholder groups, including employees, shareholders, and suppliers, and their impact and influence on its business operations is discussed. Also...
- "La funciÃ³n de RR.HH. debe buscar la fÃ³rmula para gestionar la incertidumbre". // Capital Humano;Feb2012, Vol. 25 Issue 262, p78
No abstract available.
- Mesas de Debate: El termÃ³metro de la funciÃ³n de personal. // Capital Humano;Jan2010, Vol. 23 Issue 239, following p33
No abstract available.
- Blinkers must come off to benefits of CSR. Broad, Mike // Personnel Today;7/16/2002, p4
Focuses on the organizational benefits of corporate social responsibility in Great Britain. Importance of community involvement; Attraction and retention of employees; Improvement of leadership commitment.