Relocations That Move Into Legal Quagmires
- Law Firms Are Seeking Class With Some Dash. Payne, Scott // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/3/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 18, pB4
Considers the views of Cathleen M. Meriwether, director of lawyer recruitment and development with Warner Norcross and Judd, on the recruitment process of senior law students by law firms. Characteristics of law students who are generally wanted by law firms; Factors which slow down the...
- 75 All Year Long. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/4/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p26
A team photo of Grand Rapids law firm Warner Norcross & Judd in celebration of the firm's 75th anniversary is presented.
- DeYonker Acquires New Title. Payne, Scott // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/14/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p5
Profiles Alex J. DeYonker, managing partner at Warner Norcross & Judd LLP. Education and personal background; Career highlights; Management style.
- Warner Norcross Marks 75 Years With Community Service. Sanders, Elizabeth // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/1/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 18, pB1
Reports on the 75th year anniversary of Grand Rapids, Michigan-based law firm Warner Norcross & Judd in May 2006. Plans of the company concerning the celebration of the special event; Efforts of the law firm to provide economic assistance to charities in the city; Support of the company for the...
- Firm Smoothes The Path From School to Practice. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;5/5/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 18, pB7
Reports on the expansion of the career development program of Warner Norcross & Judd LLP to help its new lawyers adjust to the law firm environment. Features of the program; Goals of the program; Benefits offered by the program to lawyers.
- Top Area Law Firms. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/30/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p22
A list of the top area law firms in Michigan is presented including Warner Norcross & Judd LLP, Miller Johnson and Law Weathers.
- Taking Responsibility Resolves Problems. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;03/13/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p4
Highlights Grand Rapids, Michigan-based law firm Warner, Norcross & Judd's employee programs aimed at addressing the problem of parking spaces. Stipend offered to employees who will opt out of the Old Kent Bank parking ramp; Transportation options offered; Government offices working to solve...
- Warner Norcross Says Pay System Makes Difference. Payne, Scott // Grand Rapids Business Journal;04/30/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 18, pB4
Highlights Grand Rapids, Michigan-based law firm Warner Norcross and Judd LLP's use of the lock-step compensation for its lawyers. Lowest attrition rate among the top law firms in the United States in 2000; Elimination of internal competition for billings and compensation; Origin of the payment...
- Minority Law Scholarship Deadline Is Tomorrow. Sanchez, Mark // Grand Rapids Business Journal;04/30/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 18, pB10
Highlights law firm Warner, Norcross and Judd's law scholarship for minority students in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Number of scholarships to be awarded annually; Law firm's creation of an endowment fund; Major goals of the scholarship.