RBS' Harmon Sees A Changing Loan Market
- RBS' Harmon Sees A Changing Loan Market. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p1
An interview with Doug Harmon of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) is presented. He discusses the types of initiatives that RBS has undertaken to grow its leveraged loan business. He also shares his ideas on the possible shrinking of the loan market investor community. He gives his insights on the...
- Loan-Bond Yield Differential Widening. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p35
The article examines the current widening of the yield differential between leveraged loans and high yield bonds, as of March 2013. Investors have increasingly been favoring leveraged loan funds over high-yield bonds. The average yield-to-maturity differential between high yield bonds and...
- RBS latest lender to restrict interest-only. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);3/27/2012, p4
The article reports that the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has decided to restrict its interest-only lending operations.
- Brown outlines RBS's workout strategy. // Estates Gazette;3/13/2010, Issue 1010, p25
The article reports on the strategy to be adopted by the Royal Bank of Scotland in restructuring loans in the bank's 85 billion pound commercial property loan book as outlined by Lorna Brown, head of RBS' global restructuring group in Great Britain.
- RBS also rumoured to be eyeing income multiple cap. Thickett, Robert // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);5/27/2014, p6
The article reports on the Royal Bank of Scotland's plan of placing income multiple limits on loans.
- Royal Bank of Scotland joins postcode lenders. Hadaway, Laverne; Darby, Penny // Money Marketing;3/21/2002, p5
Reports on the decision of Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) to link the maximum loan to value (LTV) amounts it lends to postcodes. Excerpt from a document from RBS; Areas wherein the LTV policy will be applied; Attitude of independent financial advisers toward the policy.
- RBS increases lending by Â£1.5bn. MILNER, LEAH // Mortgage Strategy;11/4/2015, p6
The article reports on the decision of the Royal Bank of Scotland to increase its lending in the first nine months of 2015, compared to the same period in 2014.
- Royal Bank of Scotland sees easing in bad-debt provisions, an exec says. // American Banker;8/20/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 160, p25
Reports on Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC's expectation of the easing of bad-debt provisions. Bad-debt provisions falling off in an environment of slow economic growth; Concern over the real push to the economy; Need for cut in interest rate; Job reductions envisaged by the end of 1997; Staff...
- RBS suffers 3% fall in share of gross lending. // Mortgage Strategy;5/7/2012, p04
The article reports on the announcement by the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) that its share of gross lending dropped year-on-year from 14% in the first quarter of 2011 to 11% in the first quarter of 2012.