Protecting the Brand
- Purdue Pharma relocating to Ardsley Park facility. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;2/17/97, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p3
Reports that Purdue Pharma LP has purchased a portion of the former Ciba-Geigy campus near Ardsley, New York with the goal of moving its research-and-development operations there from Yonkers. Purchase of property from Ardsley Partners L.P.; Expected formal announcement regarding the company's...
- Two R&Ds sign up with Ardsley Park. Philippidis, Alex // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/3/97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the relocation of Purdue Pharma L.P.'s research and development (R&D) center from Norwalk, Connecticut to Ardsley, New York. Cost of the construction of the R&D center; Reasons for the relocation; Amount of grants received.
- NEW DRUGS. // Drug Topics;2/7/2005, Vol. 149 Issue 3, p91
Reports on the shipment of long-acting analgesic/opioid, Palladone by the Stamford, Connecticut-based Purdue Pharma.
- Rx.SafetyMatters.org Makes Debut. // Chain Drug Review;8/29/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p33
The article reports on the launch of the website RxSafetyMatters.org by Purdue Pharma LP to provide information on programs started by the company and its partner.
- West Virginia State Police Academy Gets Room to Grow. Ali, Ann // State Journal (WV);5/4/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p26
The article presents information on n investment of 5.5 million dollars made by the West Virginia Police Academy in a training center funded by Purdue Pharma LP for the agencies which work for law enforcement across West Virginia.
- Price discrimination: One down? // Drug Topics;10/23/95, Vol. 139 Issue 20, p7
Reports that the Purdue Frederick Co. has agreed to pay damages in a price discrimination lawsuit filed originally filed against it by Pharmacy Defense Fund. Purdue's refusal to admit any wrongdoing; Lack of any injunction against future price discrimination.
- Long-acting oxycodone available. // Drug Topics;6/10/96, Vol. 140 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the availability of OxyContin (oxocodone) extended-release tables from Purdue Pharma LP. Controlled-release formulation of the opioid analgesic.
- BUTRANS. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 1, pA.7
The article provides brief information on Butrans, an opioid analgesic from Purdue Pharma LP, which is used to treat moderate to severe chronic pain.
- Purdue seeks to promote drug-monitoring program. Doran, Ryan // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p13
The article reports that Purdue Pharma LP is offering a grant of 1 million dollars to help finance the stalled creation of prescription-drug monitoring program due to lack of funding in Florida.