Nothing Matters More Than The Brand
- Security Features Take Aim at Counterfeiters. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Apr2004, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p12
Highlights the diffractive authentication features offered by Leonhard Kurz GmbH & Co. in Germany to help counter the enormous loss of money to health and safety by counterfeit products. Production of structures by a computer-based and proprietary process; Integration of the stand-alone...
- Winning Technology Foils Counterfeiters. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Nov2007, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p17
The article reports that the Traceless, an anticounterfeiting solution from Kodak Co., has won the InterTech Technology Award from the PIA/GATF in Rochester, New York. It is stated that the system is a forensically invinsible authentication technology that deploys a combination of proprietary...
- Pill-Level Product Protection. Forcinio, Hallie // Pharmaceutical Technology;Dec2009 Corporate Capabilities Supp, p162
In this article, the author discusses the move of government organizations as well as drugmakers and suppliers to combat counterfeit drug products in the U.S. It includes the pill-level authentication tools displayed by Interphix in March 2009. Moreover, a draft guidance document entitled...
- Provides Visitor Management Security with Identification Authentication. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2012, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p56
The article offers brief information on the AssureTec ID-150 authentication system from EasyLobby Inc.
- Bioscrypt Inc. Introduces the VeriSoft Single Sign On 2.0 Authentication Solution. // Homeland Defense Journal;Jul2007, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p57
The article evaluates the Verisoft Single Sign On 2.0 multi-factor authentication solution from Bioscrypt Inc.
- Eyeheight. // Broadcast Engineering (World Edition);Nov2009, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p45
The article evaluates the LE-2nM/Le-2nS/LE-2nU integrated and composite legalizer from Eyeheight Ltd.
- Remedies for Product Counterfeiting. Bush, Ronald F.; Bloch, Peter H.; Dawson, Scott // Business Horizons;Jan/Feb89, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p59
Over the last ten years, international product counterfeiting has affected an increasing number of industries. Although product counterfeiting originally was a problem primarily associated with elite consumer goods such as Cartier jewelry or Calvin Klein jeans, counterfeiting today affects...
- TeleSign. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Sep2012, p47
The article previews the TeleSign Verify & PhoneID Standard authentication tool for mobile telephones.
- Fraud busters. Miller, Gary // Engineer (00137758);3/26/2007, Vol. 293 Issue 7720, p30
The article reports on the development of an effective anti-counterfeiting program to avoid circulation of fake items in Great Britain. Several firms experienced profit loss of ï¿½8 billion caused by fake items including toys, games, and aircraft parts. The major areas of anti-counterfeit...