- Money Matters. // Current Events;2/27/2012, Vol. 111 Issue 15, p6
An interview with investor Warren Buffett, is presented. When asked about some habits kid should develop in investing, he replied that they should spend little less than they earn. Buffett commented that the best way to invest in oneself is by investing in learning. He suggested that kids should...
- Buffett far from finished with furniture. // Furniture/Today;11/12/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p14
Presents an interview with Warren Buffett, chairman of Berkshire Hathaway in Nevada. Performance of the company in furniture industry; Plan of investing in other furniture dealers; Expansion plan for the company.
- Buffett: Easier to expand than acquire. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;5/5/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 34, p14
Interviews Warren Buffet, legendary investor of Star Furniture Co. and chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc. on the furniture industry and trade in the U.S. Perspective on the furniture industry; Comments on the effect of the economic downturn on the industry; Idea about the deflation issue...
- The Wisdom of Warren Buffett. WINDISH, JOE // Moderate Voice;02/14/2013, p16
The article presents an interview with Warren Buffet, a business magnate and a philanthropist, who talks about how gender and other social factors change life of someone. He says that the fate of people depends to a large degree on where and in which family they were born. He says that gender...
- BILLIONAIRE SHARES. Buffett, Warren // International Professional Performance Magazine;2007, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
This article presents an interview with Warren Buffett, a businessperson. When asked about the issue of leadership reform, he replies that a checklist is no substitute for thinking and it is important to learn how to invest and how to lead others to performance standards. He says that internal...
- The Forbes 400. Kroll, Luisa // Forbes Asia;Oct2010, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p31
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Bruce Upbin on interviews with rapper Jay-Z and Warren Buffett, chairman of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., one by Dorothy Pomerantz on Sidney Kimmel, founder of Jones Apparel Group Inc., and one by Anita Raghavan on Raj...
- Quick Thinking. Cunningham, Jeffrey M. // NACD Directorship;May/Jun2014, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p80
The author reviews the 2012 interview of billionaire investor Warren Buffett, who served 19 boards for 55 years, by CNBC's Becky Quick, a known friend of Buffet, as well as analyzes Buffet's vote abstention that got management's attention.
- JAY-Z GOES... BEHIND THE MUSIC. Greer, Carlos // People;12/6/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 21, p62
An interview is presented with rap musician Jay-Z who discusses the authorship of his book "Decoded," the lyrics to some of his songs, and his mother's pride in the fact that her son has published a book.
- A Word From A Dollar Bear. Lenzner, Robert; Kruger, Daniel // Forbes Global;1/10/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p14
Presents an interview with Warren Buffet, owner of Berkshire Hathaway, about his forecast on U.S. fiscal policies. Reason behind the devaluation of the American dollar from January 2002 to January 2004; Information on Berkshire's portfolio investment; Factors that contributed to the growth of...