PineBridge's Lapham Believes in Lev Loans
- CLO Manager Shakeout May Come Early. Clouse, Carol J. // Leveraged Finance News;11/10/2014, Vol. 4 Issue 43, p1
An interview with John Lapham, co-head of leveraged finance at asset management firm PineBridge Investments, is presented. Topics discussed by Lapham include the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) market, the impact of the risk retention rules on the increase in volume, and the effect of the...
- PineBridge Sees CLO Manager Shakeout Sooner, Not Later. Clouse, Carol J. // Asset Securitization Report;Dec2014, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p16
An interview with John Lapham, co-head of leveraged finance at the company PineBridge Investments, is presented. When asked about his plans regarding the collateralized loan obligation (CLO) in 2015, he replied that the firm will continue putting emphasis on CLO. He talked about the firm's plan...
- PineBridge's Lapham Believes in Lev Loans. // Bank Loan Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p1
An interview with John Palham, co-manager of the PineBridge Investments in the U.S., is presented. He shares his view regarding the condition of the leveraged loan market in the country. Palham shares his forecast regarding the performance of the attractive asset class in 2011 to 2014. He also...
- CLO Manager Shakeout May Come Earlier Than Expected. Clouse, Carol J. // Structuredfinancenews.com;11/13/2014, p1
An interview with John Lapham, co-head of leveraged finance at PineBridge Investments, is presented. He talks about the challenges in the collatralized loan obigation (CLO) market and retention risks. He explains that they came out slow to have issues such as the Galaxy XVII. He says that their...
- Pinebridge eyes Middle East assets for future expansion. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 46, p11
The article provides information on the plans of global assets management company Pinebridge Investments with 83 billion dollars under its control to grow its share of assets in the Persian Gulf Region.
- On The Move: Pine Bridge Investments names Middle East CIO. // Asian Investor;Jun2013, p1
The article announces that Wael Aburida has been appointed as Middle East chief investment officer at U.S. fund house PineBridge Investments LLC.
- On The Move: PineBridge appoints Taiwan CIO. // Asian Investor;Dec2013, p1
The article announces that Joseph Tang has been appointed chief investment officer for Taiwan at PineBridge Investments LLC, an independent asset manager.
- U.S. Loan Market Review: 2008 ends with lending grinding to a halt. // Secured Lender;Mar2009, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p12
The article discusses the U.S. loan market in 2008 and its prospects for 2009. Overall issuance during the year declined by 55 percent from 2007. Data are offered on loan issuances, including for collateralized loan obligations (CLOs), loans backing leveraged buyouts and investment grade...
- Bonds Move on Housing/LBO News. M. S. // High Yield Report;5/21/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the impact of 2007 high yield market on housing industry in the U.S. The bonds were battered by the decreasing housing market and uplifted by big leveraged buyout news coming from the auto sector. Anders Maxwell, a managing director with investment banking advisory firm...