Overlay Management Dissected
- Overlay managers see 48% increase. Bruno, Mark // Pensions & Investments;5/28/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the possibility of a 48% increase in institutional tax-exempt overlay assets in the U.S. According to the annual survey of the largest money managers by "Pensions & Investments," a significant increase by 48% to $586.9 billion in 2006. Overlay managers stressed that in...
- currency overlay manager (US). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p63
A definition of the term "currency overlay manager (US)" is presented. It refers to an investment manager concerned with devising programmes to hedge or enhance investment portfolios of foreign stocks against currency risks or opportunities.
- Overlay Strategy Keeps DB Investments on Target. Moore, Rebecca // Plan Advisor News;2014, p55
The article discusses the impact of market movements and cash flows contributions and distributions into the designing of asset-allocation strategies for defined-benefit (DB) plan in the U.S. It highlights the benefits of an overlay strategy including idle cash security, portfolio transition...
- FSW rewards to celebrate 50 years. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jun2015, p8
The article announces the fiftieth anniversary of British air conditioning and refrigeration supplier FSW and mentions the special events and promotions to be conducted by the company culminating in a gala dinner in November 2015.
- FSW looks to the future. // Coal International;May98, Vol. 246 Issue 3, p111
Describes some achievements of FSW, a United Kingdom (UK)-based company specializing in the supply of belt conveyors and drives. Purchase of the company by Continental Conveyor and Equipment Co. of Alabama; Global strategy of the company; Information on the company's transport systems.
- A-Gas and FSW sign five-year deal. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Mar2011, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p8
The article reports on the new five year distribution agreement that was signed by refrigerant supplier A-Gas with wholesaler FSW.
- RPW and NRW merge. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jun2010, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
The article reports that RPW and NRW, both refrigeration and air conditioning wholesalers, have merged to become FSW, the former reregistered itself on March 1, 2010, the latter on June of the same year.
- FSW to sell J&E Hall condensing unit. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;May2012, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the appointment of FSW as the distributor of the JEH commercial condensing units of J&E Hall.
- FSW expands in London. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jul2014, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on the opening of national refrigeration and air conditioning wholesaler FSW's new branch in Isleworth in London, England which is a location accessible from the M3 and M4 motorways.