Harteveldt: Leveraged Finance is Back to Basics
- Harteveldt: Leveraged Finance is Back to Basics. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p4
An interview with Robert Harteveldt, chairman of fixed income at Jefferies is presented. When asked about the difference between the conditions of the finance market in 2010 and 2009, he refers to more acquisition financing in 2010. He reveals the expansion in credit trading business in London,...
- VOLUME OF US HIGH YIELD. // High Yield Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p6
Presents a graph depicting the volume of U.S. high yield in the bond market.
- High Yield Gainers and Losers (as of 10/16/02). R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 41, p4
Lists the best-performing and worst-performing bonds in the U.S. high yield market, as of October 16, 2002. Top 15 gainers; Top 15 losers.
- Mexican issuers may tap market by spring. // High Yield Report;03/15/99, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p1
Speculates on high-yield bond issues in Mexico. Market conditions supporting high-yield investments in the country; Industries likely to issue bond offers; Investment opportunities in the market.
- Jefferies HY Grows through the Market Pain. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/15/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p7
An interview with Robert Harteveldt, chairman of fixed income and member of the executive committee of Jefferies, is presented. He explained the end-goal of the companies expansion. He revealed that he has not experienced big challenges in transitioning people from different shops into...
- Watch Out HY, Mezzanine Looks Better Than Ever. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;3/15/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p2
No abstract available.
- Merrill Nabs Meyer, Raymond James Staffs Up. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p4
Presents news updates concerning the market for high yield investments in the United States as of June 28, 2004.
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;6/28/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p7
Presents a chart of high yield bonds with biggest gains and losses in the United States as of June 23, 2004.
- Houston CCRC Deal Stands Out Amid High-Yield Dearth. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;2/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31819, p6
Focuses on the high-yield municipal market in Houston, Texas. Outflows in tax-exempt high-yield funds; Loss in annual net gains; Concerns over the ratings of uninsured bonds.