- Lenny DeMartino. // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p18
An interview with Lenny DeMartino, general manager for Parkhurst Culinary Services, is presented.
- Working the Brands. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;11/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p42
The article focuses on the foodservice brands at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. The concepts, such as Pepperazzi and Mongo Bongos, are time-tested proprietary brands that Parkhurst Dining Services brought to campus in response to students' requests for fresh made-from-scratch...
- Ahead of the Increase. // FoodService Director;11/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p10
The article highlights the initiatives launched by Pat Santostesano, general manager for Parkhurst Dining Services at Highmark in Camp Hill, Pennsylvnia, in dealing with rising food costs. Parkhurst Dining Services rolled out several new initiatives, such as best practice seminars and new online...
- STEVE PARKHURST: PLAYING ON TULSA TIME. Coury, Ed // Keyboard;Nov2007, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p112
The article profiles Steve Parkhurst, a keyboardist and general manager of Ideal Crane. According to him, he did not get serious about playing the keyboard until he reached the age of 30. He got interested in electronic music after he saw the Fairlight Computer Musical Instrument, a polyphonic...
- Rapture keeps dance alive. Parkhurst, John // Music Week;3/13/2004, Issue 10, p27
Presents a corporate profile of Rapture Records, a premiere dance music retail specialist in Colchester, England, owned and managed by John Parkhurst. Corporate background; Responsibilities of Parkhurst in his capacity as manager and owner of the music store; Contact information.
- News Digests. // Nation's Restaurant News;08/23/99, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p18
Presents restaurant-related news items in the United States as of the week of August 23, 1999. Includes list of the official spokepersons for the American Dietetic Association; Food service selected for Quorum Health Group Co.'s hospitals in Fort Wayne, Indiana; Richard Hunn's appointment as...
- Banking On It. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;8/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 8, p22
This article features Pattie Malloy, general manager for Parkhurst Dining Services at PNC Bank's headquarters in Pittsburgh. Malloy has injected new life into dining services at PNC Bank facilities by overhauling staff with workers embracing a customer focus and by generating excitement among...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 15, p18
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of April 2002. Alteration of the business name of Amfac Parks & Resorts; Selection of Jeff Broadhurst to the position of president of Parkhurst Dining Services; Recruitment of Steven Bergquist to the position of general manager of Restaurant Associates.
- NBA Goes Deeper Into Digital. // Multichannel News;10/28/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p35
An interview with National Basketball Association (NBA) digital senior vice president and general manager Christina Miller is presented, where she discusses the importance of digital media offerings to the league and shares the new enhancements in their digital offerings.