COMPLETE THIS SENTENCEâ€¦
- AHRC has speakers available for groups. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/10/95 - 7/17/95, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p23
Report that AHRC is offering the services of its Speakers Bureau in Middletown, New York to the public.
- Speakers who know how to capture a crowd. Basile, Frank // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/04/97, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p35A
Examines the skills of several popular speakers in the United States and several local speakers in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dave Yoho; Zig Ziglar; Kenneth McFarland; Robert Schuller; Cavett Robert; Scott McKane; Jerry Wilson; Carver McGriff; Speakers' abundant use of humor in their presentations.
- From our men on Mauritius. // South African Journal of Science;Jun97, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p268
Part IV. Relates the difficulties encountered by lecturers. Lack of interest of the audience; Exhaustion after a session; Strategies in dealing with such difficulties.
- Speakers' bureaus. // Business NH Magazine;May96, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p44
Presents information on speakers' bureaus in New Hampshire.
- Speakers who can talk the talk. // Crain's New York Business;5/27/96, Vol. 12 Issue 22, p27
Presents a listing of speaker bureaus in the United States. Contact information.
- Graduation speakers come from all walks of life. Sandham, Jessica L. // Education Week;06/04/97, Vol. 16 Issue 36, p5
Focuses on the diversity of graduation speakers in the United States. Includes Detroit Pistons basketball player Jerome Williams; Travel writer Barbara Lazear Ascher; Idaho Governor Phil Batt.
- The convention circuit: Education on the road. Nadler, Paul S. // Secured Lender;Jul/Aug96, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p32
Focuses on the deals, tribulations and weaknesses of politicians, government officials and other celebrity speakers at conventions. Annual convention as a tradition of American financial institutions; Speakers as status symbols; Educational encounters on political wiles; Fear of not making the...
- Talking a good show: A lecture circuit overview. Greenberg, Keith Elliot // Public Relations Tactics;May96, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p10
Presents an overview of the lecture circuit in the United States. Main goals of a meeting planner; Prices of well-known speakers; Recommended lecturers by Greater Talent Network Inc. director of communications Ed Walloga.
- BRINGING YOU THE MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE SPEAKERS. // Credit Management;Sep2009, p24
The article lists names of speakers involved with the CCR-Interactive in Great Britain in 2009 including EMEA credit manager Massimo Lepri, Bell Micro credit services director Edward Pacey, and Scottish Power credit strategy head Jo Mayes.