The Perfect Partner
- Proving ROI While Tightening the Budget. Wolford, Erin J. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p36
An interview with Carey Boethel, vice president and business unit head of security solutions at Siemens Building Technologies Inc., is presented. Boethel states that security industry will continue to consolidate and mature. Boethel avers that security is always one of the first departments to...
- From System Integrator to Solution Innovator. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2015, p86
The article presents an interview security systems integrators who discusses topics about security systems and solutions. People who were mentioned include Carey Boethel of Securadyne Systems LLC, Paul Thomas of Northland Control Systems Inc., and Eric Yunag of Dakota Security Systems Inc....
- The Effects of Location Personalization on Integrity Trust and Integrity Distrust in Mobile Merchants. Ho, Shuk Ying; Chau, Patrick Y. K. // International Journal of Electronic Commerce;Summer2013, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p39
Despite the proliferation of mobile personalization worldwide, the research to date is not definitive regarding the effectiveness of personalization on influencing individuals' intentions to use mobile services. The current research examines how an important feature of mobile services-location...
- Is it time to blow away IMC? Lauterborn, Robert F. // B to B;10/13/2003, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p14
The article discusses the relevance of integrated marketing communications (IMC) and integrated customer behavior management (ICBM) in today's business scenario in the United States. IMC describes a strategic problem-solving approach, a banner under which multiple functions could march together...
- From the Editor. Neelamegham, S. // Journal of Marketing & Communication;Sep2010, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses several papers published within the issue including one by Saikat Banerjee about consumer's buying behavior when purchasing a second car, Rupesh Kumar Tiwari and Anish Abraham on customer loyalty, and Sita Mishra and Sushma Muralie regarding Integrated Marketing Communication.
- Integrate Web behavioral data for full customer profile. Vandre, Peter // Direct Marketing News;3/2/2011, p16
The article reports on the need to integrate website behavioral data to apply direct marketing measurement while making an integrated customer experience throughout the media.
- CONSUMER BEHAVIOR: AN INTEGRATED FRAMEWORK (Book Review). Gordon, Guy G.; Schwartz, George // Journal of Marketing;Oct71, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p106
The article reviews the book "Consumer Behavior: An Integrated Framework," by C. Glenn Walters and Gordon W. Paul.
- Consumer reactions to online behavioural tracking and targeting. Alreck, Pamela L.; Settle, Robert B. // Journal of Database Marketing & Customer Strategy Management;Oct2007, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p11
This study measures three aspects of consumer reactions to online behavioural tracking and targeting: (1) What consumers know or believe about online behavioural tracking and targeting and the practices associated with it, (2) the nature of their opinions or evaluations regarding these...
- Definition of internal mktg. remains elusive. Schultz, Don E. // Marketing News;1/15/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 1, p6
The article presents the author's views on integrated marketing communications (IMC). The definition of IMC mainly focused on the consolidation and alignment of generally external forms of consumer and customer communications. Over the years, such definition has been adapted and adjusted to...