- ...AND A WHOPPER OF A PR PLOY. // Restaurant Business;3/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 5, p58
The article reports that after being lampooned by the "Tonight Show" for the heft of its burgers, the Hardee's fast-food chain alerted the media that it may soon be guilty as charged. A skit that aired on "Tonight" last month showed a fictional fast-feeder called Lardee's and its newest menu...
- Hungry at 30,000 Feet? // Conde Nast Traveler;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p60
Features snacks favored during air travel by the leading chefs of the United States. Ramen or Cup Noodles for chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten; Pure Protein bars for Todd English; Panino from an Autogrill for Mario Batali.
- The Taco Shell Game. // Men's Health;Jun2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p66
The article offers information on various developments related to tacos in the U.S. It states that in 1900s, the Mexican taco, a soft corn tortilla filled with meat or beans, was a healthy snack, and in 1951, the cooks at Bell's Drive-in in California started filling a soft taco with deep-fried,...
- MEAL IN THE SKY. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p285
This article presents information about the Sky City Cafe. With fresh, creative sandwiches and salads, a bright open interior and a second-floor patio overlooking the canal. Sky City delivers all one could ask for from any casual waterside eatery. The cafe serves only lunch and afternoon snacks....
- RESTAURANTS. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;9/12/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p162
Presents several restaurants in New York City. Specialization of Aburiya Kinnosuke in Japanese dishes; Devotion of Radha to healthful salads, stir-fries, and snacky appetizers; Japanese snacks served at Kasadela.
- CITY ESCAPE. // Indianapolis Monthly;Nov2004, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p267
The article presents information about the restaurant named "Urban Element." This slick new joint, serving coffee, snacks, lunch and dinner, provides what downtown workers and dwellers have been missing, especially in the underserved area north of Mass Ave. The menu lists offerings as standard...
- AT ZION NATL. PARK: Snack bar welcomes guests. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the snack bar at Zion National Park in Springdale, Utah which was renamed the Castle Dome Cafe. Number of visitors per day that the cafe serves; Menu options.
- `The more, the merrier,' say customers: Packaged snacks. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p138
Reports on food service operators' inclusion of packaged snacks in their product offerings. Sodexho SA's vending offerings at Montclair State University in Upper Montclair, New Jersey; Top-selling packaged snacks in food service operations; Packaged food offerings at the Bridgewater...
- Papa Ben's Kitchen Cooks Up Eastern European Treat. // Today's Dietitian;Nov2012, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p64
The article evaluates Papa Ben's Kitchen's twicebaked. Kosher Mandelbroyt by Papa Ben's Kitchen.